collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How important are displays to you?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
Re: How important are displays to you?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 03:55:07 PM »
well definitely a gorgoues display cabinet any day over a rapunzel or even a piggy what iv always wanted cos my babies have been kept in boxes for too long and neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to be freed and displayed lovely.
iv shared this photo before but im wanting this so badly. unfortunately at present i don't have the room for it.
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

so yeah...i was just in it for the pretty ponies and memorabilia but now i have them and im happy with what i have i just need to make the most out of them and get them lookin gosh darn pretty and appreciated :D
my husband and kids know how much i want a toy room/pony room and one day i will get it. it will be my santurary for where i hide (from the kids) and de-stress  :biggrin:

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 05:55:08 PM »
Considering I bought them so I could look at them, displays are important to me.  The only displays I get creative with would be the playsets and FiM collection blind bags.  With the rest, it's less about appearance than efficient use of space.  You can only fit so much on a given number of shelves, and you can only fit so many shelves in a room.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 06:30:56 PM »
well definitely a gorgoues display cabinet any day over a rapunzel or even a piggy what iv always wanted cos my babies have been kept in boxes for too long and neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to be freed and displayed lovely.
iv shared this photo before but im wanting this so badly. unfortunately at present i don't have the room for it.
Spoiler

so yeah...i was just in it for the pretty ponies and memorabilia but now i have them and im happy with what i have i just need to make the most out of them and get them lookin gosh darn pretty and appreciated :D
my husband and kids know how much i want a toy room/pony room and one day i will get it. it will be my santurary for where i hide (from the kids) and de-stress  :biggrin:
WOW, that is an amazing display :)  I like that style of displays for my ponies as well :) I have found 2 so far, I want a couple more for sure :)
been checking my antique shops ,and I have started to check Estate sales as well :)
you should make room for this one :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2016, 06:53:30 PM »
i know right :) that one is new made too look french style (which we love) ;)

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2016, 07:16:00 PM »
No room for fancy displays... :o(

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 12:54:15 AM »
Spoiler

Oh this is so beautiful! It would make an amazing display and I hope you're able to get it soon. I'm more a fan of the plain museum-like displays but a French style pony room would be gorgeous.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal