collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Princess Hat Ribbon Transplant  (Read 256 times)

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
Princess Hat Ribbon Transplant
« on: July 10, 2016, 06:07:31 PM »
Well, I got the full Princess Pearl set and she look really nice.  However, the ribbons of her hat were kind of dingy.  The hat is in great shape with either new glitter or the original intact.  It's just the ribbon is not in great shape.

Fortunately, I have a Princess Serena hat with a nice clean ribbon.  For transfer later, and Pearl is nice clean ribbons for her hat.  Though, the hat is going to have to sit on the shelf next to her since it doesn't stay on too well.

This is my first time do anything more than a general cleaning to a pony, and I feel pretty good.  Though, I wonder if it's possible to watch a gold-trimmed ribbon.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Hat Ribbon Transplant
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 12:03:06 PM »
Congrats on your addition. At least hat ribbons are super easy to transfer out and replace. I've never looked for comparable replacement ribbon, there may be someone here that knows though.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Hat Ribbon Transplant
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 01:04:34 PM »
Princess Serena's hat ribbon works as a replacement because it's identical to Princess Pearl's.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal