collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 91591 times)

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2016, 05:04:37 AM »
Just shy of Level 10. Caught 38, seen 42. I can only play when we go into town since we live in farm country lol

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2016, 05:51:19 AM »
So I'm working at a Cardiology Office for the summer and when my boss found out that our building was a pokestop he told me to make this.  :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Keep in mind the people who actually get check ups done here are 60+ year olds but its still really cute!  :lol:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 16, 2016, 06:48:47 AM »
So I'm working at a Cardiology Office for the summer and when my boss found out that our building was a pokestop he told me to make this.  :lol:

Keep in mind the people who actually get check ups done here are 60+ year olds but its still really cute!  :lol:

That's cute!

Also, off topic, but I love your signature. Hamilton is my biggest obsession since the beginning of this year.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2016, 06:56:40 AM »
Waaaaah servers down :wail: I need that nidorino TODAY!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 16, 2016, 07:22:58 AM »
Anyone else think the inclusion of Pokémon Centers would be convenient? There can be 1 for every 5 Stops or something. Since you can't buy potions, it'd be nice to be able to heal our Pokémon after tough gym battles. Even better! Only hospitals and places with a pharmacy can be Pokémon Centers. :lol:

Too bad my local pharmacy is more interested in Pokemon beating each other up than healing them. It's a gym. :lol:

My 5km egg I started incubating last night has almost 1km of mileage...even though this was after I got home and didn't keep my phone on me when I was moving around, I just checked what Pokemon were around every hour or two. Every time I boot the game  my character runs around trying to deter my exact location, and that's apparently registering as me walking?

Offline okamigirl64

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 16, 2016, 07:35:10 AM »

That's cute!

Also, off topic, but I love your signature. Hamilton is my biggest obsession since the beginning of this year.

Thanks!! I've been obsessed since January 2015 lol. I actually saw it on Broadway with the original cast! I loved every minute of it!! Also if you like Pony PMVs I made a couple Hamilton ones on my youtube channel if you wanna check them out! (Ok, Hamilton fan girl mode off.  :lol:)

Princess Lala

« Reply #231 on: July 16, 2016, 08:02:00 AM »
Anyone else think the inclusion of Pokémon Centers would be convenient? There can be 1 for every 5 Stops or something. Since you can't buy potions, it'd be nice to be able to heal our Pokémon after tough gym battles. Even better! Only hospitals and places with a pharmacy can be Pokémon Centers. :lol:

Too bad my local pharmacy is more interested in Pokemon beating each other up than healing them. It's a gym. :lol:

My 5km egg I started incubating last night has almost 1km of mileage...even though this was after I got home and didn't keep my phone on me when I was moving around, I just checked what Pokemon were around every hour or two. Every time I boot the game  my character runs around trying to deter my exact location, and that's apparently registering as me walking?

Is the game working for you or something? Stupid servers are down here since at about 8am. Im so mad because I have to go to bed soon, because my work shifts are a physical  9-11 hours average and I have to go into work tonight.  >_< Hopefully the game is up and running in the next few hours! I will be so happy to play and capture even a pidgey lol.

Offline okamigirl64

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 16, 2016, 08:07:04 AM »

Is the game working for you or something? Stupid servers are down here since at about 8am. Im so mad because I have to go to bed soon, because my work shifts are a physical  9-11 hours average and I have to go into work tonight.  >_< Hopefully the game is up and running in the next few hours! I will be so happy to play and capture even a pidgey lol.

It's down for me too.  :(

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 16, 2016, 08:18:41 AM »
It's down here too. I wanted to work on my eggs while running errands. :(

sailorstitch

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #234 on: July 16, 2016, 08:21:40 AM »
The system is down. *insert Strongbad techno music* :dance:

I am really annoyed because I wanted to rack up on pokestops at the park while out today. No telling how long they'll be offline...  :pout:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Princess Lala

« Reply #235 on: July 16, 2016, 08:25:01 AM »
My husband says its probably because of the influx of new players from the UK, or possibly from DDOS if they are having this many problems fixing the servers. I HOPE to high heck its not them or we probably wont be playing Pokémon Go for a day or more.... When I played online GTA5 and Destiny, they always hacked the servers and once we went a week without playing all frustrated. Hopefully the servers get back up running soon! Im so itching to play!  :cry:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 16, 2016, 09:03:53 AM »
The system is down. *insert Strongbad techno music* :dance:

I am really annoyed because I wanted to rack up on pokestops at the park while out today. No telling how long they'll be offline...  :pout:

:dance:

I'm really sad because Saturday is the only day I'm not tethered close to the house. We really wanted to check out the Cleveland area u.u my morning is ruined slightly

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Princess Lala

« Reply #237 on: July 16, 2016, 09:35:43 AM »
ITS RUNNING FOR ME!!!!!!!!  Just caught me an eevee! OMG YAY.

Offline retrogradenova

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 16, 2016, 09:44:58 AM »
I'm currently 2/3rds to lvl 9 with 31 caught of 32 seen. The game froze up this one time I was trying to catch a bulbasaur. :/
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Princess Lala

« Reply #239 on: July 16, 2016, 10:50:32 AM »
So today was a good day for 40 minutes worth of playing! I got a butterfree, mankey from an egg, wild slowbro, and a squirtle. I also found enough Nidoran to get me Nidorino and im in love with him!

Also wanted to add I tried the nicknaming tactic to try to get Flareon, it worked for me this time! This was the first time it worked for me though for the record.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal