collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WANTED: Bonbon/Sweetie Drops Funrise, Hello Kitty dolls, anything SONIC related!  (Read 616 times)

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Figured I'd put a wants post out there as I'm having no luck with ebay.
Looking for the 10" (Walmart) and the 12" (Target) Bonbon/Sweetie Drops FUNRISE plush. I already have the tiny 5". I know some pople have seen them and there are a few real photos of them. Literally none have turned up ever on eBay and Funrise just refuses to respond to any emails. :/ These are becoming my grails so please let me know if you ever even saw them. >_<

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also looking for this Blip Toys Hello Kitty doll, and their My Melody doll. Only looking for them in these outfits, can be loose but must have no flaws and everything they came with.

Also looking for literally any Sonic the Hedgehog merchandise that is not ONLY of Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and I may turn down items of Eggman. Mostly Looking for Shadow, Amy, Cream, Rouge, Blaze, Silver, anything Chao, and probably noone would ever be selling them...but I am seriously looking for the Sonic Adventure UFO plush  E-102 Gamma, Amy Rose, NiGHTS Chao, Eggman, and SA2 Shadow and Rouge. I can do payment plans on them, as they are my ultimate grails. :) Thanks much!
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I have definitely seen at least one (but I think it's been more like like 3 or 4 times) of the larger Sweetie Drops in store before. Don't remember which though.

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
I have definitely seen at least one (but I think it's been more like like 3 or 4 times) of the larger Sweetie Drops in store before. Don't remember which though.
Oooh really? :D If you ever see one again I'll gladly pay you for picking one up for me. She's like my mini grail right now XD My targets don't carry plush and I don't have any walmarts close :<
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Itcheeee

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Also in search of the 12" and 10" Funrise Lyras :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal