collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Meet me!  (Read 695 times)

Offline Pinkie-kitty

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • G3 is my favorite<3
    • View Profile
Meet me!
« on: June 23, 2016, 07:23:52 PM »
Hi everyone. I thought I would answer a few questions so that you can get to know me. So here we go:

Personal:

How old are you?
I am 18.

Where do you live? State, Country?
Oregon, USA.

Do you work or attend school? Profession or major?
I am a junior in college. I am majoring in psychology. I already have my Associates Degree.

Who are the important people in your life?
My mom is very supportive of me and everything I do. My girlfriend is as well. I couldn't get through the day without them. My two cats and doggy and very important too. <3

Ponies:

How long have you been collecting?
I've been collecting ponies for almost a year now. I've been collecting Monster High, Lalaloopsy, and carebears for about a year as well. However, I've been collecting Hello Kitty stuff for about five years.

Which generations of ponies do you collect? G1, G2, G3 or G4?
I collect all generations. I like each generation for a different reason but g3 and g4 are my favorites.

What made you want to collect ponies?
I grew up playing with My Little Pony items but sadly lost my collection. As I got older I started collecting toys here and there and realized the passion I had for it. This past year my collection has exploded and my love for it has grown even more. I think it's something I've always been into.

Tell us about your collection!
Well, my collection definitely isn't the largest out there. However, for the amount of time I have been collecting I think it is a decent size and I am proud of it. I haven't counted anything in awhile so idk how much I have in numbers. I'm organizing my collection and once I do I plan to post pictures and show my collection. For now, I have:

MLP: 11 ponyville playsets (two are g4, rest 3), about 200 brushables (all gen), about 20 funkos, 15 plushies, two full size equestria girl dolls, 11 equestria minis plus the playsets, about 80 blindbag/ponyville figures. I have way more but this is what I can think of off the top of my head.
Monster high: about 75-100 dolls (haven't counted in awhile, lol), 13 vinyl figures, 12 mystery minis, plus several playsets
Hello Kitty: about 30 Ty Beanie Babies, 15 funkos (minis and full size), 5 dolls, 50ish plushies, playsets. I also have other stuff like piggy banks, clothing, purses, makeup, etc.
Lalaloopsy: 7 large dolls, 5 littles, 1 girl, about 30 minis, and too many tinies to count. Plus lots of playsets and accessories.
Carebears: Mainly plushies which I haven't counted in awhile. I'd guess around 50. I have a couple figures and playsets too.
Tsum tsums: 34 plushies and tons of vinyls (series 1 complete and series 2 almost complete; plus tons of doubles)

Thank you for reading and getting to know more about me!
-Kitty <3

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Meet me!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 08:07:08 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :frolic:

Do you have a fave amongst each generation?  I'm presuming G4 you love Pinkie Pie? :silly:

Offline Pinkie-kitty

• G3 is my favorite<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 08:33:39 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :frolic:

Do you have a fave amongst each generation?  I'm presuming G4 you love Pinkie Pie? :silly:

Thanks! I don't have a favorite for g1 or g2 mainly because I'm not as familiar with these two gens. I just started collecting these two but maybe with time I will develop a favorite. As for g3 I really love Lily Lightly and Twilight Twinkle. As for g4, I do love Pinkie Pie! But I also like Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Queen Chrysalis.  :biggrin:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 08:51:42 PM »
I love how they do the Princess' hair! 

And Lily Lightly is a fave too.  It makes me think of Twilight Sparkle at a Gala but G3 style :)

ehjhei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 05:21:58 AM »
Welcome kitty:)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 07:42:29 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline RedRedRover

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 07:45:51 PM »
Welcome Aboard!! :silly:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature drawn by Sochy!

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 08:14:27 PM »
Welcome welcome. You might check out the Pacific northwest pony meet thread if you're in Portland. (I don't know anywhere else in Oregon with colleges)

Offline Pinkie-kitty

• G3 is my favorite<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 08:24:57 PM »
Thanks for the welcome wishes everyone.  ^.^

Welcome welcome. You might check out the Pacific northwest pony meet thread if you're in Portland. (I don't know anywhere else in Oregon with colleges)

I'm about 2-3 hours from Portland but I'll check it out!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 07:20:38 PM »
Hello, Pinkie-kitty! Welcome to the Arena!

Sounds like you have a great collection already! If you ever want to share photos with us, please feel free. Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 03:02:09 AM »
Welcome to the forums!

lostpony

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 03:26:58 AM »
Hi and welcome to the arena!

Your collection sounds like a good start.  Just kidding, it sounds great!  Feel free to share pics.  I know we have collectors here of several, if not all, of those non-pony items particularly monster high, care bears, and tsum tsums.

I got Lily Lightly from a member here thinking her dress might fit on a G1 and was amazed to find out she blinks and the lights and all that...but it's the blinking eyes I like most!  I especially like your G4 favorites too. 

There are a lot of great people here and a lot of stuff to read in the forums, and feel free to post replies or start new threads.  If you can't find anything feel free to ask a moderator or pretty much anyone.

Happy ponying!

Offline HappyHounds

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 03:35:47 AM »
I don't think I ever said a proper welcome to the arena! My bad  :lookround:

Well, Welcome to the arena! So glad to have you here ^.^
Previously known as: PeaxhyPie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal