collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Insanity workout programme - has anyone here done it? :)  (Read 427 times)

Offline The Little White Horse

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Insanity workout programme - has anyone here done it? :)
« on: June 19, 2016, 07:40:07 AM »
So the title says it all, really. I've been doing Insanity for 3 weeks now and am absolutely loving it.

I feel so well, and can't wait till the next day to workout again. Today is my rest day and I feel like I've forgotten to do something. :P

I'm already seeing changes on my body and am curious to see the final results.

What about you? Has anyone here done the workout? Did you enjoy it? Did you get great results? And what did you do at the end of the 63 insane days. :)

I'd love to hear about your experiences.  ^.^

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Insanity workout programme - has anyone here done it? :)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 08:19:10 AM »
I contemplated it before I got sick, though I cant right now.

Best of luck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 09:28:38 AM »
Thank you! :)

I hope you get better soon though! :)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 04:31:18 AM »
Not me but I wish you luck!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 07:17:25 PM »
I inherited the disks from a friend of a friend a few years ago - I didn't do the program, but I did use that as inspiration for building my own workouts and liked them for that.

Randomly, there's a guy who goes to my gym who brings his laptop and does the Insanity videos in an empty cardio studio - I always think that misses the point of home workout videos, but hey - whatever works, right?  :biggrin:

Anyway, let us know how it goes for you!  :)

Blog

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 09:08:30 PM »
That's awesome it's working for you. I have a friend who loved it until she had shoulder surgery. I can't move fast because of blood flow to the brain or I would try it. My insanity workout is mowing, weeding, and weed whacking the front and back yard all in one day.  :P

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 12:03:14 PM »
Not me but I wish you luck!

Thank you! So far so good! :D Apparently the second month is even more insane!  :blink: I'm going to go insane! XD

I inherited the disks from a friend of a friend a few years ago - I didn't do the program, but I did use that as inspiration for building my own workouts and liked them for that.

Randomly, there's a guy who goes to my gym who brings his laptop and does the Insanity videos in an empty cardio studio - I always think that misses the point of home workout videos, but hey - whatever works, right?  :biggrin:

Anyway, let us know how it goes for you!  :)

Oooh that's awesome. Do you do a lot of sport?

Maybe he doesn't have enough room in his home?? I know that my old studio would have been far too small for it. :) But whatever works, the important thing is to get through it! :)

Well... This week is the recovery week, except that I don't know where Shaun T got the idea that this was the definition of "recovery"  :lol:
But then again looking at the 2nd month's videos makes me think that the first month was a walk in a park! Haha!

That's awesome it's working for you. I have a friend who loved it until she had shoulder surgery. I can't move fast because of blood flow to the brain or I would try it. My insanity workout is mowing, weeding, and weed whacking the front and back yard all in one day.  :P

Injuries and Insanity probably don't go very well together generally. But in my case, I'm finding it's doing wonders to my abs after an operation I had and my knee that is completely weakened. :)

Oh gosh, yes, it probably wouldn't be the best workout for you. :/ Do you like dancing? Maybe you could try his hip hop abs? I don't know how intense it is, maybe you could look into it. I'm going to buy it soon. It looks awesome. :D
Well to be honest, I prefer doing Insanity than your workout program. I'm really not one for weeding!  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal