collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Difference between the German Show Stable and the second edition Show Stable?  (Read 494 times)

Offline LNS

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Glitter Ninja!
    • View Profile
    • on pink wings ...
Is there a difference between the German Show Stable and the second edition Show Stable? Some way in which to distinguish which is which? Did the German Show Stable only come with one sticker so it would say Pony Haus on it?

At pinkkittywinks' suggestion posting this here as it is more playset / accessory based. Did ask in the Nirvana area too. :)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Ive never had the US playset in hand, so I cant tell from my mind whats the difference. But here are some pics of my original german Ponyhaus (first edition). Im sorry the pics are pretty small. I can take some new ones if you want me to, just let me know what angle you need.
It came with the following accessories :
Lemon Drop pony
Brandy the dog
6 green fences
2 green flat windowsills
2 green deep windowsills
1 yellow heartshaped brush
1 yellow jump bar
2 white bar holders
3 white ribbons with colored stickers (1st place is blue, 2nd place is red, 3rd place is yellow)
3 yellow cups
1 pink saddle
1 pink bridle
1 pink rein
1 white bed with purple headboard
4 white flags with colored stickers (green with Blossoms cutie mark, yellow with Butterscotchs cutie mark, blue with Blue Belles cutie mark and pink with Snuzzles cutie mark)
1 white a-shaped obstacle
1 pink fleece blanket
1 yellow weather vane

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also own the second edition but dont have pics yet. It has the same stickers on the inside I think but the colors of those might be a little different. It has a pink roof and lilac colored walls and a purple floor. Here is a pic I found at google, its not mine though and the pictured stuff does not completely belong to the set. But for the colors, here it is : http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Mein-kleines-Pony-Haus-Pferd-Zubehoer-My-little-Pony-80er-90er-Jahre-Stall-G1-/00/s/MTA4N1gxMjgw/z/Wn0AAOxy3cJTgPcM/$_35.JPG

It came with the following accessories :
Lemon Drop pony
Brandy the dog
6 mintgreen fences
2 mintgreen flat windowsills
2 mintgreen deep windowsills
1 purple heartshaped brush
1 purple jump bar
2 yellow bar holders
3 yellow ribbons with colored stickers (1st place is blue, 2nd place is red, 3rd place is yellow)
3 purple cups
1 blue saddle
1 blue bridle
1 blue rein
1 yellow bed with yellow headboard
4 yellow flags with colored stickers (green with Blossoms cutie mark, yellow with Butterscotchs cutie mark, blue with Blue Belles cutie mark and pink with Snuzzles cutie mark)
1 yellow a-shaped obstacle
1 pink fleece blanket
1 purple weather vane

I hope this helps :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal