collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you do when you've had a bad day?  (Read 1968 times)

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
Re: What do you do when you've had a bad day?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 04:58:51 AM »
It depends for me. When I have a bad day though I like to be alone. I'll stay in a room by myself and either read, browse the internet, shop online, text someone, draw, take a bubble bath, play my gameboy, or eat watching good tv. I was mad at my husband one day and there were people over at the house and I didn't want to go home and be surrounded by them so I went to the mall and then went to see a movie by myself. It was rather relaxing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2016, 06:04:41 AM »
I listen to music. It always seems to help.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 07:44:31 AM »
I tend to turn on emotional music and find somewhere to vent, whether that's on a blog, forum post, text message, or even FB depends. Sometimes watching cartoons helps, too... Anything to distract.

|My Collection|

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 08:08:24 AM »
I listen to music or I'll pick up something to read, whether it's a book, magazine, online article, etc. Usually something uplifting and/or humorous. Other times I go hang out in my pony room. If I'm really feeling up for it, I'll go out for a walk or play Just Dance on my Wii U, those are usually the best things as it gets me energized and excited.

I'm trying to stop myself from doing this, though: I'll go to eBay or Amazon and throw together a list of items that I want right that moment. I need to stop doing that because I'd rather not spend money all willy-nilly. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2016, 09:41:23 AM »
It depends.

Sometimes ill try to distract myself.  Other times my OCD might kick in and ill work in the garden or start to clean.

Im sure you can find something that works for you.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 09:52:45 AM »
I would like to thank all of you for all of your responses I greatly appreciate it and to be honest I might really dump all my ponies out and just pat them lol my dogs try and make me feel better they know when I am down my iguana even tries to cheer me up sometimes shes like a big scaly dog, but you guys are right posting this topic does help in its own way the world can be a hard place, but I am happy I had you guys to come and give some advice even if its what cheers you guys up it did make me laugh especially the cow, but you guys took time out of your day to post so thank you all of you.  :)

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 10:41:19 AM »
Most of the time I pick a game and start playing it.

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2016, 10:50:29 AM »
TornadoTwist: Playing video games is a nice escape, but unfortunately my depression prevents me from actually playing, but I probably will try and play some Pokemon today I should try and get myself up and going I do thank you for your response its nice having people to talk to even if their not right there I am glad video games were invented the graphics are getting better, but the oldie games will always be my favorite.   
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:53:02 AM by chaosprincess »

Princess Lala

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 11:31:25 AM »
I 'window shop' various anime figure websites or come here! I've been having lots of bad days lately, making a plan of cool things for me to buy next cheers me up! xD

I also like to go out of the house and go to the turtle park! Fresh air does the body and mind good! My animals make me really happy too and video games sometimes distracts me!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 12:00:00 PM »
There are lots of options but what has automatically made me feel better always are horses. Even when something bad happens (I've rode and had horses since I was five so tons of injuries) I still feel very at peace with them. I have depression and anxiety issues so even when I have a good day it can be a bad day. Right now Nevada is very much my comfort horse and has to spend a lot of time listening to me while I brush her. I don't think she minds.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 12:24:17 PM »
Princess Lala: I pretty much do the same thing I hit eBay and animals do make you feel better whenever I am down my dogs always want to cuddle with me and slobber me, but when I see my other animals my Iguana tries to cheer me up as well she is like a big scalie dog my other animals just look at me like hey you got food lol.

Maddie: Horses are beautiful my favorite is the Arabian horse hoping to own one someday and I know how you feel with depression and anxiety its not fun, but you try and keep pushing through each day and animals will always listen no matter what the problem is that's whats so great about them they won't judge or yell at you either.

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2016, 02:02:12 PM »
Talk with my mom
Talk with my cat; cuddle/pet her
Window shop online
Look at and / or buy ponies
Play with the ponies / give spa treatments
Eat food, usually something junky.. [ I admit I'm an emotional eater  :blush: ]
Listen to music
Pray/have quiet time

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2016, 02:06:14 PM »
Just gave one of my ponies a spa day she had pin dot mold, but now its gone its fun working on ponies and it distracts you from life even if for a moment.

Nebula Light

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2016, 02:20:01 PM »
Whenever I need to calm down and think about something, a walk outside always helps. Of I need to vent, I might talk to someone, myself, or paint. Listening to relaxing videos on YouTube is a cure-all too, that and a nice nap with my kitty and chocolate :)

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2016, 02:28:54 PM »
Nebula Light: Walking is nice especially in the spring when everything is blooming, cuddling with animals is nice as well animals will never judge you and will always enjoy your hugs  :) painting/drawing is a nice way to vent as well creating pictures through your emotions.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal