collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Friendship Swap with MskittylovesRobin Picture Heavy  (Read 436 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Friendship Swap with MskittylovesRobin Picture Heavy
« on: May 23, 2016, 02:10:17 PM »
MskittylovesRobin and I have had the best time visiting and sharing our common interests.  So, we decided to do a swap together that was really just a Friendship Swap.  We worked from multiple wanted lists and it wasn't a pony specific swap, but I did get a pony in my fabulous swap box.
Thank you so much for such a beautiful swap box Mskitty!  You just did a fabulous job picking items for me and I am thrilled beyond words with everything you sent.

First two photos are of the box and opening the box!! :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MsKitty made me a little key booklet.  She wrapped items in different paper and each paper represented a certain theme.  Like from my Wanted List, Things I love, or an extra surprise thing..this was so clever.

Here is my little card

So, first off we have this fabulous pony Honeycomb.  She is just lovely and I didn't expect to get a pony so wow this was an exciting surprise.

Next we have some Retro MLP fun items, a fantastic Alice in Wonderland tin and a beautiful teenie tiny china box which I have another photo of.  Take a look at those cute little ponies in the box. I have never seen them before. So cute.

Here is an up close photo of the box, it was so tiny the picture is a little fuzzy.  Its beautiful.

Next up we have some fun bath items, A Grumpy Owl Tin which I am over the moon with. I just love this art.  Oh wow what an awesome gifty.  There is this neat necklace too I really like.  Then a family of Hedge hogs which are so cute.  I can't wait to add them to my favorite animal shelf. :inlove:

Here is a photo of the inside of the Grumpy Owl Tin

Then we have the wonderful, fabulous, delicious group of gift items that involve deserts which is a favorite theme of mine.
I absolute love every one of these!! soooooo much!!!!!

2 Crochet cup cakes, cup cake tin full of buttons, Lollipop shirt which the necklace matches perfectly, cup cake socks, cute little popsicle paper clips...squeeeeee

Why can't I ever find anything this adorable here? I mean a cupcake tin in the shape of a cupcake is epic!

Shirt fits me perfectly and its so unique and lovely.

Next we have the cutest little notebook and catalog which I wish I had never seen because now I have something new to obsess over as I love the stuff in the catalog!
I have never seen these little Tokidoki notebook before.  It's so cute. :biggrin:

Next we have some Disney items and I am just thrilled to have Jiminy Cricket Tsum. He is so cute with his little top hat and I am leaping over rainbows for the fact that she found my treasured Wicket Tsum Tsum.  We could never find him here.  The Marie pencil bag is so adorable its beyond cute.  My donut theme Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat pin is just wonderful.  The Little Mermaid bath mit is just so adorable.

I mean this swap box was beyond Epic.  I just can't believe how thoughtful Mskitty is to send such perfectly selected very "Tula" like items that have brought me great joy.  What a way to brighten a day.

Thank you thank you!!

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

mskittylovesrobin

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Friendship Swap with MskittylovesRobin Picture Heavy
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 02:16:41 PM »
Oh yay the actual pink box arrived in "presentable" condition to you  :lol: so pleased. I'm not at all good at wrapping and presentation but I'm so happy you loved it all. I'm so pleased to know you and wanted to make you smile and skip  :) it was such a pleasure shopping for you. You're most welcome. I cannot wait for my boxes and will share soon for sure. Honeycomb was my first pony when I was little so I wanted you to have her so much. I am pleased she has a good home now. Big bear hugs xxxxxxx

Offline Tracks

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 02:18:24 PM »
Wow what a fantastic swap!  I love Honeycomb and the box is lovely too

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 03:29:18 PM »
Honeycomb is lovely and that Marie pencil case is adorable. You got a lot of nice presents.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Peloria

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 06:39:55 PM »
Look at all those goodies! The cupcake stuff is fantastic! Great pics, thanks for sharing ^^

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 08:23:28 PM »
How cool!  :) Lovely box!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 07:07:00 PM »
That is a seriously cool swap box!!! Love the t-shirt and the grumpy owl tin :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal