collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Generation 1, 2 and Gen 2 McDonalds toy find (video)  (Read 729 times)

Offline chaosprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Hello everybody I came across some my little ponies at a yard sale found them in a box I was with my cousin at the time and I made a video of the ponies we found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCURDIYYAY8 if you have some spare time please do check it out.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Nice finds. SS Sundance has such lovely blue eyes in the video. Congrats on your new additions :D

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Thank you so much =) her eyes are lovely I tried to capture all angles of each pony plus cutie marks we are going to fix them up, but wanted to show them the way we found them it was a very surprising find.

Niwalime

Wow those are some lovely ponies! Congrats on them all! Hope they'll tidy up nicely for you :)

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Thank you  :) they were a surprising find for us my cousin and I are currently fixing them up thought they were in good condition, but closer inspection they were in rough shape, but they are all coming along nicely I plan on making another video on the finished result of all of them.

HopelessMagic

Those are great finds. Maybe back the camera up just a tad though. It was really hard to get a good look at what you found. Maybe start with the pony a little further from the camera and then bring it close to see the details? Just a thought.

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks for the advice, but I had them close up to show off the details of each pony that's why they were not further away, but shown close up and I also said their names so people know which pony I had, but also wanted to show each pony individually up close.

Strzyga

beautiful ponies you  find, congrats!  ^.^

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Thank you Strzyga they were a nice find we thought they were in good shape, but on closer examination some of them were in rough shape, but have been fixing them up.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal