collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seeking Boutique Pinkie Pie: Loose Brushable & Fashion Style Outfit (In Canada)  (Read 677 times)

Offline Motion-Paradox

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Recently I bought a lot of Ponies including two from the Pinkie Pie's boutique line that was sold at target, unfortunately due to a communication problem there was a mistake in what I received. While the seller has been great about fixing it, she didn't find out until after she had sold one figures I was missing.

Basically what I need is the brushable sized Pinkie, the one that came with the purse, preferably loose (the reason why I didn't buy it when Target was in Canada was because I thought the purse was a bit much)
This one right here: http://www.strawberryreef.com/images/Ponies/FIM/PinkiePieFIMppbPurse_M.jpg

The other thing I need is the outfit & accessories for the fashion style version (the one with the dress, not the one with the car), originally I had planned to just buy a complete one but now that I've ended up with the pony it would be great if I could find just the clothing

Here is the stock photo, it's just the dress, four shoes & the headband so I'm hoping it would be easier than some of the bigger sets: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9RZXno9dpR8/maxresdefault.jpg

I can send money through paypal, and I also have the glitter version to trade
Thank you
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:19:12 PM by Motion-Paradox »

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Hi there.  I have the PPB outfit (dress, shoes, headband, and maybe a barrette or two).  I also have the smaller brushable Pinkie Pie but right now it is packaged in with the purse.  How much are you wanting to pay for these?

Offline Motion-Paradox

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Goody! Hmm, I didn't have a set price, what do you think is fair?

Offline Motion-Paradox

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
I may not have found a solution after all

Does anyone have this that won't have to pay $10 to send it to Canada?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I may not have found a solution after all

Does anyone have this that won't have to pay $10 to send it to Canada?

You should probably post looking specifically for someone in Canada to sell to you. It doesn't get much cheaper than $10 from the U.S. unfortunately. Shipping rates went up.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal