collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Kids "helping" their blankflank ponies  (Read 3613 times)

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Kids "helping" their blankflank ponies
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 11:33:30 AM »
None of my ponies were drawn on, but i have a g4 twilight with haircut that had gel in her mane.I don't know if this was wanted but she looks like future twilight from the episode it's about time.I also have a g4 rainbow dash from the same person with a haircut that looks like future rainbow in sombra's future... but it must be a coincidence because the episode wasn't out in france when i bought her (or her owner could see the future...)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2016, 11:54:36 AM »
None of my ponies were drawn on, but i have a g4 twilight with haircut that had gel in her mane.I don't know if this was wanted but she looks like future twilight from the episode it's about time.I also have a g4 rainbow dash from the same person with a haircut that looks like future rainbow in sombra's future... but it must be a coincidence because the episode wasn't out in france when i bought her (or her owner could see the future...)

Well, it was an episode involving time travel! :lol:
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline starryeyed

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • seapony in the clouds
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 12:35:25 PM »
I found a fakie in a bag of MLPs who had a single little braid in her hair. I had to take it out to get her all shampooed and brushed but I put it back in afterwards in the same place and added a few of my own!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 12:37:24 PM »
I have encountered a pony or two that was scribbled on, but it just looked careless/abusive, not like they were trying to help the pony.  It made me sad.

I would have gotten into SERIOUS trouble for drawing on or trimming my ponies-

But I know kids are compelled to do that.  I think stickers are a good idea!  Or that kind of marker that erases...

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 05:17:57 AM »
Haha how cute :D Thanks for sharing!!

I found a Steamer once whos previous owner had drawn some load onto his train (it looked like coal or something), I thought it was sooo cute <3

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 09:19:16 AM »
There's an idea.  Release blank flank child ponies with their flanks made of the same material as a dry erase board and package them with a dry erase pen that has 12 (white, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, sky blue, blue, purple, brown, gray, black) colors so kids can give them cutie marks and then erase them to give another cutie mark if they want.
You have a good point -- why did Hasbro release "color your own" Rainbow Dash and Luna, who already have specific colors and cutie marks, but never any "color your own" cutie mark crusaders? That was a missed opportunity.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2016, 06:18:55 PM »
I have a Scootaloo that's been "helped" too =) She came with other ponies from a thrift store.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2016, 01:10:28 AM »
lol thats cute, its basically the same cutie mark as the one in the first post <3

Karebearcntdwn

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2016, 10:34:38 AM »
I had a Mimic who was given a bloody nose and some sort of design on her stomach, now another arena member has her. Now I only have one, Tickle, who had her name essentially "tattoed" across her body with red nail polish. She came in the same lot as the bloody nose Mimic. I guess the child she departed from wanted her/his ponies to be different from the others.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2016, 11:15:01 AM »
There's an idea.  Release blank flank child ponies with their flanks made of the same material as a dry erase board and package them with a dry erase pen that has 12 (white, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, sky blue, blue, purple, brown, gray, black) colors so kids can give them cutie marks and then erase them to give another cutie mark if they want.
You have a good point -- why did Hasbro release "color your own" Rainbow Dash and Luna, who already have specific colors and cutie marks, but never any "color your own" cutie mark crusaders? That was a missed opportunity.

It would be - but dry erase markers have delightfully fun chemicals that are well, basically inhalants!  Ever get a headache after being stuck in a room where they are being liberally applied?  Yeah....  MMM huffing your dry erase markers, then your ponies truly DO go on adventures!  :D
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2016, 11:32:13 AM »
I hadn't considered that.  Though, I was thinking is a marker with very small points that come out one at a time depending on which lever you push down (kind of like those four-color pens [my sister had a twenty color version when she was little]).

I guess I forgot because I've been in plenty of college classrooms with whiteboards, and never suffered a headache.  Also, there are non-toxic and low odor dry erase markers, so they may stick but aren't actually harmful.  And, it would be a very fine tip.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2016, 02:37:09 PM »
I came home with several ponies from yard sales today including these two former blank flanks.

I'm kind of surprised Scootaloo didn't get a scooter :lol:  and I have no idea what Apple Bloom's is supposed to be.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2016, 02:52:47 PM »
I had a Mimic who was given a bloody nose and some sort of design on her stomach, now another arena member has her. Now I only have one, Tickle, who had her name essentially "tattoed" across her body with red nail polish. She came in the same lot as the bloody nose Mimic. I guess the child she departed from wanted her/his ponies to be different from the others.

Either that or Mimic got into a brawl with another pony before she arrived.  :lol:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2016, 02:58:33 PM »
That's sort of cute. I've never run into it though.  The "upgrades" kids usually decide to give ponies aren't so artistic. It's usually choppy hair and blacked out eyes.

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2016, 03:07:56 PM »
Guess that kid got as sick of those ponies as I did, and finally gave them their dang symbols. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal