collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check needed on ponies please  (Read 379 times)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Price Check needed on ponies please
« on: May 16, 2016, 06:55:38 PM »
My husband and I recently found out that we're expecting, so I've decided to part with some of my collections to help make room for the baby and have some additional funds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:27:31 PM by MikeysGrrrl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline chaosprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check needed on ponies please
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 06:59:59 PM »
Do you have a price in mind on how much you would want for all of them in the picture? and how much you would charge for individual ponies?

To help with your question it depends on what condition their in bait ponies will go for way less a bait pony has cancer, disfigurement, bite marks, hair has been cut, missing hair plugs or tails or cutoms I list customs due to it takes away from the original pony, sun fading of the body, mane and tail, flocking loss and the list goes on, but all together these ponies are over 30 years old so their worth is not as high as people would think due to their age their bound to be damaged which happens sorry if I was not to helpful its hard to pinpoint an exact price due to its hard to see what condition the ponies are in.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:26:03 PM by chaosprincess »

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check needed on ponies please
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 07:28:23 PM »
Looking up completed eBay auctions is the easiest way to get an idea on current market value - you've got:

Gusty - white unicorn / maple leaves
Cherry Treats - white pony / cherries
Strawberry Surprise - pink pony / strawberries
Galaxy - pink unicorn / big dipper
Peachy - peach pony / hearts
Wind Whistler - fuzzy blue pegasus / whistles
Butterscotch (possibly flatfoot version) - golden yellow / butterflies
Twice as Fancy Sundance - white pony / rings of hearts & dots
Bluebelle - blue pony / stars
Twice as Fancy Scoops - white pony / milkshakes

Of the lot, Cherry Treats is probably the most valuable because she looks quite white - this pony is /notorious/ for discolouring to sort of a tannish brown. Value is going to depend a lot on the condition of each, what flaws they have - for example Wind Whistler's flocking looks quite worn and her pink hair is faded, which will cut her value quite a bit.  TAF Sundance will be worth more if her white streak still changes to purple in sunlight, the two sweetberry ponies go up in value a bit if they're still scented, etc.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal