collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help with Custom Hair Colors for Star Hopper  (Read 339 times)

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
Help with Custom Hair Colors for Star Hopper
« on: May 08, 2016, 01:15:48 PM »
Hey y'all!

I'm working on a custom Star Hopper for my army. I've decided to do her as a Twinkle Eyed pony, since it's one of my favorite sets. I just can't decide on hair colors for her... (I have too many differing ideas.)

A Few Details:

• I've chosen a baity Galaxy since her Twinkle Eyes are the closest match to Star Hopper's eyes. Also, I love her pose. :)

• The FBR is complete, in a medium palm leaf green (picture coming soon).  I wanted a green that didn't compete with Mimic or Fizzy.

• Symbols will match the original store version Star Hopper.

Here are a few reference pics
Spoiler
She photographs darker green than she actually appears...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So, if you could pick 4 hair colors (Dollyhair), what color combo would you pick?

Bonus points if you could show the colors side by side...

I'm leaning towards a yellow (Lemonade), Electric Banana, White (Marshmallow) and maybe a fuschia (like her symbol). I'd like her to look like she belongs with her set mates.

Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 08:56:16 PM by sunshine29102 »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Custom Hair Colors for Star Hopper
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 07:46:39 PM »
With pale green?

Bobby Blue
Lemonade
White Witch
Dusty Rose
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

sunshine29102

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 08:57:29 PM »
With pale green?

Bobby Blue
Lemonade
White Witch
Dusty Rose
Thanks! They sound pretty!  She's more of a medium green in color, though.  I just updated the OP with pics.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 09:05:04 PM »
Hey y'all!

I'm working on a custom Star Hopper for my army. I've decided to do her as a Twinkle Eyed pony, since it's one of my favorite sets. I just can't decide on hair colors for her... (I have too many differing ideas.)

A Few Details:

• I've chosen a baity Galaxy since her Twinkle Eyes are the closest match to Star Hopper's eyes. Also, I love her pose. :)

• The FBR is complete, in a medium palm leaf green (picture coming soon).  I wanted a green that didn't compete with Mimic or Fizzy.

Spoiler

So, if you could pick 4 hair colors (Dollyhair), what color combo would you pick?

I'm leaning towards a yellow (Lemonade), Electric Banana, White (Marshmallow) and maybe a fuschia (like her symbol). I'd like her to look like she belongs with her set mates.

Any suggestions?

I...I NEED one like her in the worst way!!! :frolic: :drunk: When yor done with this one...you wouldn't be open to making another like her would you? :drool:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

sunshine29102

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 09:43:58 PM »
Hey y'all!

A Few Details:

Spoiler

Any suggestions?

I...I NEED one like her in the worst way!!! :frolic: :drunk: When yor done with this one...you wouldn't be open to making another like her would you? :drool:

Aww, thanks! I'd definitely be willing to do another, if I can find a good bait candidate.  :)
Hoping to finish her up in the next week or so, just choosing the hair color seems to be the big hold up. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal