collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OC backstory and cutie mark story I created for my cousin's oc character Aria  (Read 1881 times)

Offline chaosprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Hello everybody I did a oc backstory and a short cutie mark story for my cousin for her oc character Aria I only ask that PLEASE DON'T POST EITHER OF THESE STORIES ANYWHERE ELSE OR STEAL EITHER OF THEM I did work hard on them even though they are short let me know what you think of them and if you want me to write a backstory for any oc you have let me know through comment or private message well here they both are.

Aria's Cutie Mark Story
While she was being put to work she heard a scream. She ran as fast as she could towards the sound. As she neared it she noticed it was the stallion she now called her father. He was being attacked even though he was cruel she ran to his side, and fearlessly fought against the unknown beast winning. Now things for her did not change, but she now had a new cutie mark to admire.

Aria's Backstory
Born into royalty her mother a beautiful alicorn and her father a unicorn. She was born a beautiful unicorn, but she learned how cruel the world can be at such a young age. Greed getting the better of one pony desperate for money she was snatched while her parents were patrolling their kingdom. Hearing the news her parents ordered all ponies to search, but it was to late she was gone. Sold to any pony who would pay, she was sold rather fast forced to do work once she hit fillyhood. As she hit her teenage years she ran from her home not wanting to marry somepony she did not love and not wanting the physical abuse that was placed upon her. But even with years of pain and sadness she still had a big heart and was always willing to give. With no place to go she decided to roam helping those in need of it and making friends, But as her luck was looking up an unfortunate event occured costing her, her life. A dear friend of hers who she met on her travels would become victim to a unknown creature who only had death on its mind. Aria rushed to her aid vanquishing the creature, but also losing her life. Her story would have ended there, but a hidden magic inside of her blossomed that day a light surrounding her bringing back the lifeless unicorn, but she was no longer a unicorn, but a beautiful alicorn. Once she was released from the light she stood proud with her new wings proudly out a unicorn princess had passed, but a alicorn was born.

SIDE NOTE: Please Comment and let me know what you think of them.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 09:54:13 AM by chaosprincess »

demonwolfspirit

This is written so well I hope more people see it. Thank you so much for writing it. :biggrin:

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Thank you  :happy: I am really glad you like both stories.  :)

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
It was such a sad story, so I was happy for the turn of events at the end! :heart:

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Thank you for reading both stories.

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
I second Uninu! I'm curious now though, what is her cutie mark? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
My cousin has designed a cutie mark which I will describe the best way that I can its a crown with a heart inside the crown with a fern going around it I really love to write and inspiration hit me which created these two stories for my cousin's OC.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 12:57:53 PM by chaosprincess »

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
My cousin has designed a cutie mark which I will describe the best way that I can its a crown with a heart inside the crown with a fern going around it I really love to write and inspiration hit me which created these two stories for my cousin's OC.

Thanks, it does sound like a lovely symbol! ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
It is a nice symbol my cousin has been working on drawing ponies and I might do the same thing if I can ever get the hang of it, but I am better at writing then drawing so I may stick to writing.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal