collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi, I´m new!  (Read 462 times)

Offline RainbowPrincess29

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Hi, I´m new!
« on: April 18, 2016, 09:17:08 AM »
Hi to every pony lover out there! My name is Cris, I´m 20 years old, and I´m a Design student from Canary Islands, Spain.
From when I was little, I started collecting dolls, miniatures and also, ponies! What happened with them is a sad story, because I grew up and gave g3 ponies, a g2 and the celebration castle in mint condition! to my little cousin. I regreted it so much, that in 2015, I took it seriously and started collecting again! Right now, I have 35 ponies that range from g1 to g3 (i don´t like g4) being 4 of them boxed/moc :)

I am really happy as I´m recuperating the ones I had (Autumn Skye, Starswirl and baby Sunsparkle) I though I still have to make memory and be able to find some more, like g2 Cleverclover!Not only collecting ponies, my boyfriend also got me the Showstable for my birthday, and dear I was so excited! I also bought the Petite Ponies Carrousel, Ice Cream Shop and a g1 crib :)
From that point onwards, I´ve also started to collect Barbies, (I have like 7 vintage boxed *^* and 4 modern boxed among unboxed ones) Care Bears (right now I only have a 5 piece blister and many many little soft ones from a gashapon machine *^*)Cute vintage toys in general, and even some little cute Zelfs *^*

The reason I requested to join this page was because I always rescue ponies which need a lot of help and you guys seem to be very cooperative! Also, I´m still learning and  your help will be amazing, and to make pony friends!
Thank you so much to all!!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I´m new!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 11:34:55 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :)

Sounds like you'll soon have an amazing vintage toy collection :frolic:

There is certainly plenty of advice to be found with cleaning and fixing your pony finds!  Good luck and happy collecting :lovey:

Offline shadowlark

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 11:45:46 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! I'm sure you'll love it here! There are tons of really knowledgeable people who will be able to help you restore the ponies you find and answer any questions you have! :)

Offline SpookyTrees

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 05:34:50 AM »
Hello and welcome!!!!!
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 06:07:03 PM »
Welcome to the arena :) You have joined a great site to find more ponies!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 08:46:18 AM »
Hi, Cris! Welcome to the Arena!

I find it sweet that you passed on your toys, even if you regretted it afterwards. It's a good thing that a big majority of toys can be bough again  :) Sounds like you have a great collection going, ponies or other. Enjoy the forums!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Lore-Lei

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 09:52:21 AM »
Greetings.

Offline RainbowPrincess29

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 05:33:34 AM »
Thanks so much to all for such wonderful welcoming! Heheh I may post soon some pics of my collection...not that big though! Hahah  :blush:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal