collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fixing Hasbro's Oversight -the Play and Care "Baby Shady" that should have been  (Read 951 times)

Offline pandabear_chan

• Trade Count: (+393)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://customsbypandabear.deviantart.com
Thanks so much for your lovely words Taffeta! I love to read that she looks how you always wanted to have her when you were a child. 

@ Whippycorn

She is indeed dyed but she came out a tad too light, so I gave her a very slight touch-up with the airbrush as well that the color is perfect.

All people that will join the Ponycon this year in Chicago are welcome to say hello in person and look at a few customs that I'll bring to show (and maybe sell ;) )

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Oh wow, she is just beyond perfect!  Congrats Taffeta, and Pandabear your work is incredible!!!  :)

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Do want! I wish we'd gotten regular eyed versions. Your girls are so cute! Especially Baby Lofty,  Baby Shady and Baby Ribbon! :dribble:

My sentiments exactly...much as I've always loved the BBE ponies, I always did long to have regular versions, too! Congrats on these...they're lovely, I can't even tell they're customs!

They're not customs -  only Baby Shady is a custom ;) The others are all genuine, though Baby Lofty is the Brazilian variant baby, as there is no UK Baby Lofty with regular eyes. :D

oh okay, shows what I know! Shady just fits in so well I couldn't even tell the difference!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Congrats on all of your new baby ponies! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal