collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Draw My, My Little Pony OC  (Read 1993 times)

Offline chaosprincess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Draw My, My Little Pony OC
« on: April 14, 2016, 10:30:22 AM »
Hello everybody I made a small oopsie and made two different topics that were the same on having my oc drawn if you have some spare time and your willing to draw her all the information about her design is further down its on reply #6 the topics were merged together due to my small mistake so the information on her is down below all I ask is PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER DESIGN it took me a long while to think of her I don't see anybody as an art thief or idea thief on this site, but sadly it has happened not on this site on others sorry to add that small bit in, but thank you everybody for understanding and thank you for anybody who draws her for me.

INFO ON MY OC DESIGN IS FURTHER DOWN ON REPLY #6
DUE TO A SMALL MISTAKE I MADE THE TOPICS WERE MERGED SO THE INFORMATION ON MY, MY LITTLE PONY OC IS ON MY 6TH REPLY A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:55:05 AM by chaosprincess »

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for oc to be drawn
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 10:43:33 AM »
Are you looking for digital or traditional? Good luck whatever you're looking for. :)

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 10:49:56 AM »
Digital I plan on putting the picture in a video that I made and everybody is so nice here so I thought would not hurt to ask.

Offline DressesForBrushables

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 11:57:35 AM »
Do you have a reference? (Pony creator works if you don't, I would change up the design a bit so the OC looks more unique)

I've got a bit of free time and would love to draw something. My style is close to the G4 show-style, but with some variations (See here, here and here).

Have a wonderful day,
Mel

Offline Cloudclimber06

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 11:59:55 AM »
Here is some line work that may help and encourage you to attempt drawing your own..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~~The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse\'s ears.~~Arabian Proverb

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 12:03:27 PM »
Thank you for the pictures there is somethings that I can't draw on my oc which is the mane, tail and cutie mark and I do have trouble with the body which is why I thought I would ask for other peoples artistic ability to make her for me and I would credit them for their artwork.

Post Merge: April 14, 2016, 12:06:34 PM

Response to DressesForBrushables thank you for your offer to make her, but I don't want her design changed I do have a set design for her already sorry if I sound mean I don't mean to at all, but I really do appreciate your offer.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:47:12 AM by chaosprincess »

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Draw My, My Little Pony OC
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 11:22:43 AM »
Hello everybody I am sorry for posting this once again if there is any issues with it being posted please just let me know I know I have posted this before, but had no luck with it so thought I would try again and I may use the pictures in videos I make, but you will be credited so if anybody has some free time and will be willing to draw it I will be thankful details about her is below

My Little Pony OC

Pony Generation Design:Generation 4
Pony Type: Alicorn
Pony Eye Color: one is red and the other eye is gold
Body Color: her color is gold like the sun or sunsetshimmer
Mane and Tail: her mane and tail is curly, but not like Pinkie Pie I would just like nice flowing curls
Mane and Tail color: her mane and tail is the color of fire
Cutie Mark: her cutie mark is a human skull that is smiling with a black rose going through the top side of the skull there is a crack where the rose entered and blood is on the skull where the rose entered.

If you need to know anything else please just ask and one important thing PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY OC DESIGN sorry if I sound rude or anything there has just been a lot of stealing of OCs not on this site, but I have seen it thank you for whoever draws it.

[Topics merged by Griffin -- many thanks]
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:46:22 PM by chaosprincess »

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Draw My, My Little Pony OC
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 02:30:30 PM »
Not sure if this belongs here either, but anyways:

I already offered to draw your OC on the other thread, so just some basic questions I have:

What style are you looking for? My personal style is very close to the show-style, but not exactly, but I can do a style closer to show-style if you'd like. Also, have you any specifics on the kind of poses you would like?

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 04:01:54 PM »
Surprise me the only thing is I would like it more generation 4 I put everything about her in the description the cutie mark is complicated just so you know, but you can surprise me with the pose.

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 08:45:30 AM »
Your OC sounds very pretty, looking forward to seeing what DFB comes up with. :) Have you already checked out the Adoptables forum? I'm just mentioning it for future reference, that is usually the place to go with requests for OC pics, but I admit it will probably be easier to request adopts once you have a reference sheet. Additionally, if you're looking for something fancier, there's always the Commission Artist thread which you find stickied on top of this forum. Good luck!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 08:52:26 AM »
Thanks for the information I did put a description of her due to I can't draw her and I can't afford a picture to be drawn which is why I did not go to the commission area sorry if I sound rude or anything that is not my intentions and thank you Griffin for your help.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:53:18 AM by chaosprincess »

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 12:34:09 PM »
So, I wanted to make sure I got the design right before I drew anything wild, so I mocked up a reference.

I change a few of the colors a bit, so the OC would stand out a bit more, but I hope she still looks like you wanted:

Tell me if you want anything changed!

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 12:45:16 PM »
Thank you shes really cute   :lovey: the cutie mark design is a little off the rose should be black, there should be a crack where the rose entered and the skull should look a little more realistic to a real skull which is fine I already knew the cutie mark would be a little tough to draw and her color is a little off she is suppose to be gold or sunsetshimmers color, but its no big deal so no worries on that I appreciate you drawing her.  :happy:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:49:59 PM by chaosprincess »

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2016, 01:40:54 PM »
I hope the colors are better in that one, and I'm glad you like her! I hope someone else will draw you something too

Offline chaosprincess

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2016, 01:51:29 PM »
You did not have to re do it, but thank you she is still adorable  :lovey: thank you for drawing her.  :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal