collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sailor Moon: Crystal Season 3 and general SM discussion!  (Read 8640 times)

Offline TwinkleEye

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • TwinkleEye's little sculptures
Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal Season 3 and general SM discussion!
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2016, 01:33:12 AM »
I am loving Season 3 so far- even if 50% of the episodes are still taken by transformation sequences  :lol:
Same here!  ^.^ I thought the transformations could run concurrently on a split screen to save time for the story.

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2016, 10:03:12 PM »
I love the new art style and I love the ending song.

I cant wait for more episodes. <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2016, 04:52:42 PM »
Has anyone been able to find episode three with subtitles?? Because I can't, and it's pissing me off.... :pout:
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2016, 04:55:01 PM »
Yay! I have been busy and got to watch 2 in a row!

LOVED these episodes!  I love the outer senshi  :biggrin:

I can't wait for more!!!

But yeah, the transformation scenes- come on now you guys!  I knew I was in trouble when ALL of the guardians suddenly needed to transform... brother!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2016, 05:15:42 PM »
Has anyone been able to find episode three with subtitles?? Because I can't, and it's pissing me off.... :pout:
I've been watching the show on Crunchyroll, maybe you can try watching it there? Although I dont know off hand if the newest SMC episodes are "premium members only" or not.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2016, 09:24:42 PM »
I watch SMC 3 on kissanime.

Thank you valerie :heart:

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2016, 10:02:33 PM »
Good news! I found some subs! Thank you, animeseason!! <3  I picked up on something interesting this episode... don't Haruka and Michiru seem DRAWN to Usagi?? Like, the Guardians are naturally pulled towards the Princess.. the center of everything. Haruka especially seems fond of her already.... she acts like a teasy, very close big brother. I mean, she casually touches Usagi and everything... in Japan, that's a HUGE thing. You don't touch any part of someone unless you're close to them or a molester... and I don't think they're trying to portray Haruka as a pervert. It's an interesting development!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2016, 08:45:15 PM »
Did anyone manage to grab the proplica moonstick for $60 or proplica compact for $30 during that hottopic hot cash sale!? I'm soooo upset I missed out on it oh my gosh!!!! That's a decent deal, one of the cheapest I have seen for official licensed proplica sailor moon stuff! x3

My anime store got in a whole box of new sailor moon items! I hope to get a job sooooon so I can waltz up there and buy it all lol!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 10:57:00 AM »
Good news! I found some subs! Thank you, animeseason!! <3  I picked up on something interesting this episode... don't Haruka and Michiru seem DRAWN to Usagi?? Like, the Guardians are naturally pulled towards the Princess.. the center of everything. Haruka especially seems fond of her already.... she acts like a teasy, very close big brother. I mean, she casually touches Usagi and everything... in Japan, that's a HUGE thing. You don't touch any part of someone unless you're close to them or a molester... and I don't think they're trying to portray Haruka as a pervert. It's an interesting development!

Yeah- I'd say Haruka is fond of Usagi-
Spoiler
she says several times that the bun head is cute- and right in the last scene of one of the more recent episodes- she kissed her! :inlove:  I'm not so sure about Michiru- 

Did anyone manage to grab the proplica moonstick for $60 or proplica compact for $30 during that hottopic hot cash sale!? I'm soooo upset I missed out on it oh my gosh!!!! That's a decent deal, one of the cheapest I have seen for official licensed proplica sailor moon stuff! x3

My anime store got in a whole box of new sailor moon items! I hope to get a job sooooon so I can waltz up there and buy it all lol!

HT is constantly having huge sales so if you keep your eyes on it I'm sure it will come up again. :)

Princess Lala

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 02:44:53 PM »
I'm catching up right now, I'm loving chibiusa even more than I already do :heart: I wish she was my daughter, I'm so jealous! I love her cute little transformation scene.

Husband didn't believe Haruka was a Sailor Scout. He never watched the original series, and mistook Haruka for a male and swore she was a male until transformation omg his reaction lol.
Spoiler
Also that kiss, I loved it. Not exactly a les moment, but close so I loved it. Sailor Uranus you are so ballsy. LOL I love that kind of stuff in anime, idk why, but daaaynnmm that was an awesome end to that episode. :heart: I uh, don't remember that in the old series as a kid? LOL I remember Uranus identifying as unisex but I don't remember that kiss from the show xD
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 04:15:30 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 04:33:13 PM »
I'm catching up right now, I'm loving chibiusa even more than I already do :heart: I wish she was my daughter, I'm so jealous! I love her cute little transformation scene.

Husband didn't believe Haruka was a Sailor Scout. He never watched the original series, and mistook Haruka for a male and swore she was a male until transformation omg his reaction lol.
Spoiler
Also that kiss, I loved it. Not exactly a les moment, but close so I loved it. Sailor Uranus you are so ballsy. LOL I love that kind of stuff in anime, idk why, but daaaynnmm that was an awesome end to that episode. :heart: I uh, don't remember that in the old series as a kid? LOL I remember Uranus identifying as unisex but I don't remember that kiss from the show xD

Oh they edited ALL of the gay/genderqueer stuff right out of the American Cartoon-  I think there was some flirtation in the Japanese version, and at least in that version Haruka and Mich were a couple.  In the American version, Haruka was her "cousin" (lol)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 04:50:22 PM »
Yeah, they were "cousins" before. No hint at homosexuality whatsoever. :lol:

Watching the newest episode right now. My husband is giving the most ridiculous commentary, haha. We both watched the original when we were younger, so he's doing a lot of comparing and contrasting.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 05:07:00 PM »
Omg why!? xD cousins!?? As a kid I would have loved the Japanese version with them being a couple! Dang it American version! I think romance like that is absolutely adorable beyond words! :heart: I had to Google more about that, and in the manga Uranus and Neptune were lovers- no surprise there, muuuuuuuch more cooler than "cousins" LOL. Their relationship is so beautiful, that's a shame it wasn't like that in the English version! :heart: If I remember correctly, weren't all of the Sailor Stars in a similar relationship? I wonder if that's why it wasn't aired in the US back then....I remember recently they released it here but havnt seen it yet! *is excited and might go watch it*

I'm excited for all the episodes to come out, I am just looooving SMC. Something I'm really looking forward too although I already know the plot! The animation is so nice and this series feels closer to the manga which I recently started reading!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:09:37 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 05:25:31 PM »

Spoiler

Oh they edited ALL of the gay/genderqueer stuff right out of the American Cartoon-  I think there was some flirtation in the Japanese version, and at least in that version Haruka and Mich were a couple.  In the American version, Haruka was her "cousin" (lol)
Haha, which made an episode where they are the only same sex team in a " Best Friends Competition" all the more questioning.  xD

And for the SuperS season, they changed Fish Eye's gender from a male to a female. Which made one of the dub episodes a bit awkward when it involved Fish Eye being topless (iirc) when working with a fashion desginer.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 05:30:22 PM »
Oh yeah...the Fish Eye thing was definitely awkward.
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal