collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Related Deams??  (Read 1384 times)

Nebula Light

• Trade Count: (0)
Pony Related Deams??
« on: March 31, 2016, 01:41:19 PM »
I had a dream a while ago that I visited a large flea market in the middle of nowhere. I somewhat knew the guy who owned it and I asked him if he had any thing mlp related.
He then took me for a tour all over this strange flea market, digging through piles of toys that were set out in boxes. He even took me to the back room and we started looking through stuff - I had the feeling he didn't know exactly what ponies looked like.

I remember seeing a lot of Monster High dolls. I started pulling some out and thinking some were cool and I might buy them when I unearthed something wonderful.

A G1 Night Glider! Omg I was so excited. Then another pony, I think an AJ and one with cherries on it's rump.

I walked around a bit more, then I woke up!  :cloud: It was such a nice dream, and very vibrant too. Such sadface.

Anybody else have pony related dreams where they find that grail pony or something?  :P

Offline PJSparkles

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Here comes PJ Sparkles!
    • View Profile
    • (A) Tumblr :)
Re: Pony Related Deams??
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 01:48:01 PM »
I have recurring dreams where I'm in a very large mall, trying to rush to various stores before they close while other weird dream stuff happens (like stores going out of business as I walk up, etc)

One of my dreams involved being in a toy shop with lots of ponies from every generation for very cheap prices. I usually end up digging through piles of stuff--and shoving children out of the way in the process  :lol:

then I wake up and my armful of goodies is all gone. ho-hum.

Offline Baby Crumpet

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Never too many Tex's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 01:51:49 PM »
I once had a dream that I was in a massive flea market hunting for ponies with an internet friend. There were hundreds of G1's, all reasonably priced. I found lots at the start, but I got lost and missed out on a bunch of deals. I found my way back and everyone was packing up! Before I woke up, I found some crazy old woman with about 5 G4's including rainbow dash. I have an army, so I went to have a look. She wanted £40! I woke up before I could walk away from her crazy 'deal'!

Ponies don't turn up in my dreams often, but it's always something really weird when they do.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: Thank you to Nence and starrynights for my signature and Trinity for my avatar :glitter:
Wishlist

Offline QueenNatalie

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • /insert edgy song lyric here/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 03:15:43 PM »
Ohhh yes. All the time. :lol: My dreams usually don't make any sense at all, but often there are ponies involved, and sometimes ponies that don't even exist! Can't recall any specific ones at the moment, but I think my latest one was about G2 Prince Firefly (one of my most wanteds...so I guess it makes sense I'd be dreaming about him!).

ETA: I went and fetched my latest dream journal in an attempt to remember some of my made-up ponies and here they are:
-G3s in G1 poses (like, they were produced in G3 but the poses were similar to those used in G1).
-Sitting pose TAF Yum Yum
-Tootsie pose pony (except backwards, so her head was turned to the left instead of the right) who was yellow with green and white diagonally striped hair
-G2 White Pearl with molded on angel wings
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:34:09 PM by QueenNatalie »

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 03:18:58 PM »
I dreamt once that I found Baby Cherries Jubilee in a curio cabinet under a bridge (the dream was so vivid I ended up wanting her really badly, and got her for Christmas). 

Another dream, I went into a... liquidation type store, which was by itself in the middle of a huge parking lot. The staff were in the process of opening up cases of MOC G1 ponies and setting them out along the wall - I couldn't fit enough into the shopping cart(s). I couldn't go get more carts without the risk of somebody stealing the ones I had already snagged.

Most recently, I dreamed I went to a yard sale, and found a half dozen prototype G1 ponies. They were the same characters, but with color and pose differences.

Offline PinkieShyPony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 03:51:53 PM »
I had a dream the other night that I was at a flea market and I was only finding fakies that people were asking $45 for.  So I had given up and left when my fiancé came up behind me and said he managed to find one pony. When I turned around and he handed it to me it was a repunzel lol.

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 12:45:47 AM »
With my chronic fatigue I have to rest a lot, which means a lot of crazy dreams!  I remember one where there was this whole warehouse of ponies in boxes (not mib, just piled in cardboard boxes), and I think there was a Nightlight somewhere, and the girl was showing them all to me and i was like 'I'll take them, I'll buy them all!'  And then I found out the price was like, $25,000 or something and I sadly had to walk away.  But it was still a fun dream!

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 06:56:23 AM »
A while back, while I was waiting for Majesty to turn up in the post, I had a dream about hunting through some boxes in a garage and found my childhood Majesty. Oh, the disappointment when I woke up! I also had a dream about a super-groovy Flutter pony that had markings like a Colourswirl pony, which was quite fun.

Offline rarity91

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 08:48:14 AM »
I've had similar dreams.
Big, old flea market in the middle of nowhere with an older guy at a table.
Found a G1 Piggy Munchy and a sitting pose Munchy  :P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 02:19:18 PM »
Ive had dreams where I find a bunch of ponies but I just can't get to them because the stall is closed or they are locked up in someone's garage.  A few dreams where i was able to get my hands on them but I always wake up before I can purchase them.

Offline DalaPony

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 04:38:42 PM »
For years now, even before I actively started collecting again, I've had dreams of finding ponies in charity shops and at sales.  Every time I have these dreams I either find dozens and dozens of ponies for sale, or some rare and unusual nirvanas, I pick them up to go buy them, then wake up and find to my enormous disappointment that it wasn't real :( 
It's actually got the point now that if I come across a pony in a dream my brain recognises that it's just a dream and wakes me up before I can I be disappointed  :lol:

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 11:49:22 PM »
Lucid pony dreamer here, I don't even know where to start the list...

Offline BlushingBlue

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 01:34:39 AM »
In my most recent pony dream, I was in a store idly looking at some freshly-stocked Equestria Girls dolls, when a middle-aged woman starts berating me for trying to "steal" the toys she'd called ahead to hold. I tried to explain that I had no intention of buying them, but then her very tall teenage son started shoving me, and I woke up. :blink: A lot of my pony dreams are rather anxious.

I like seeing what weird ponies my subconscious comes up with though. Once I had a dream I miraculously found a stash of strange MIB G1 babies from Poland. They were only retail priced, but they were so odd-looking that I really hesitated to buy them. They were jointed like the ballerina ponies and had beddy-bye eyes too -- everything I dislike the most in one horrible little package! :lol: I was kind of disappointed that I'd found the world's worst nirvanas.

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 06:54:51 AM »
Just had one last night where I was at Value Village and spotted a G1 jewellery box on a rack with some other odds and ends, and basically "leaped" (I'm talking like, 20 feet :lol:) to get to it before some other lady. She was giving me the "Oh no you didn't!" speech but I was too jazzed about the jewellery box to care.
All I could think about was that I couldn't wait to show the arena my find!!!  :lol:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal