collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Merch in Warschau?  (Read 326 times)

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
Pony Merch in Warschau?
« on: March 29, 2016, 10:30:43 AM »
My BF is going to Warschau (Poland) for one week this April and he's going to look for MLP Merchandise. Any good shops were he can looks or specific products that you can't get in other countries? :)

meskhetyw

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pony Merch in Warschau?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 07:39:50 PM »
polish stores are not big on merch. you can check smyk (the biggest one is on chmielna street, right in the city center), usually they have school related stuff and cute mugs (and of course tons of toys). right next to it is tkmaxx, an outlet store which carries random pony merch and toys (2nd floor, kids section). i know that claire's sells some kid's jewelry/hair accessories, not sure where the stores are though. there's also a market called biedronka, which has tons of merch, but not always, as products change every week (for example last week they had power ponies, but they sold out in few days). they post their offers online, so if you tell me when your bf is gonna be in town, i can check if they'll have anything pony related. as for buying toys: smyk (a bit expensive compared to others), toys r us, carrefour, auchan, real, tesco. There's also a really good and cheap store in city center called lorienek (you can check online at lorienek.pl), but it's a bit difficult to find it. if you need any help, sent me a pm :)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:44:17 PM by meskhetyw »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal