collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First it was Starlight Glimmer...now the search for Pursey Pink!  (Read 7958 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: First it was Starlight Glimmer...now the search for Pursey Pink!
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2016, 04:37:48 PM »
Well, Starlite and Pursey are still up on Hasbrotoyshop.com, so I suspect they will both have a wide release (as does everything that shows up there).

I think if you can't find her yet, and cant get her from Hasbrotoyshop, just wait and she will pop up.

Actually, Button Belle hasn't shown up anywhere in my area.  And I don't think it's likely she will at this point.  I buckled and bought her online.

Oh- I wasn't actually talking about Button Belle- just Pursey Pink and Starlite- they do still seem to be in the Hasbrotoyshop so I think they will ultimately not be hard to find :)

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2016, 05:14:48 PM »

Nothing in the Oxford central area when I was looking - they are low on stock so I assume they're all waiting for the next toy wave to arrive; none of the previous water cuties or ribbon-hair types were restocked.

You're Oxford-area as well? That's reassuring, I was getting worried I had missed them all :< Boswells is normally the first place to get new ponies but their pony section is a tiny fraction of what it once used to be D: They did have a whole shelf of the ribbon ponies a while ago but....still no Starlight  :cry: I'm going to Milton Keynes soon so I'll have to have a rummage there.

Boswells is the only central place that has Ponies - Debenhams sort of does but it's a bizarre range! Other than that the TRU and various places out in Templar's Square (so grim, so very grim) are the best bet. I didn't see any of the ribbon range that weren't normal Main Six in Boswells. :/

Offline Motion-Paradox

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2016, 06:37:36 PM »
The Toys R Us & Walmart stores where I live have gotten them (I was planning to use the second one for a custom figure, but....) and I'm in Ontario. Actually I've had a surprisingly easy time finding her

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2016, 07:23:04 PM »
Well, Starlite and Pursey are still up on Hasbrotoyshop.com, so I suspect they will both have a wide release (as does everything that shows up there).

I think if you can't find her yet, and cant get her from Hasbrotoyshop, just wait and she will pop up.

Actually, Button Belle hasn't shown up anywhere in my area.  And I don't think it's likely she will at this point.  I buckled and bought her online.

Oh- I wasn't actually talking about Button Belle- just Pursey Pink and Starlite- they do still seem to be in the Hasbrotoyshop so I think they will ultimately not be hard to find :)

Yes, but you said that everything that is at Hasbrotoyshop will be widely available.  I'm just saying that isn't necessarily my experience because of Button Belle.  So its not guaranteed that Pursy Pink will show up everywhere.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2016, 12:23:05 AM »
Im so out of the loop, I have no idea who your even talking about?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2016, 09:39:21 AM »

Nothing in the Oxford central area when I was looking - they are low on stock so I assume they're all waiting for the next toy wave to arrive; none of the previous water cuties or ribbon-hair types were restocked.

You're Oxford-area as well? That's reassuring, I was getting worried I had missed them all :< Boswells is normally the first place to get new ponies but their pony section is a tiny fraction of what it once used to be D: They did have a whole shelf of the ribbon ponies a while ago but....still no Starlight  :cry: I'm going to Milton Keynes soon so I'll have to have a rummage there.

Boswells is the only central place that has Ponies - Debenhams sort of does but it's a bizarre range! Other than that the TRU and various places out in Templar's Square (so grim, so very grim) are the best bet. I didn't see any of the ribbon range that weren't normal Main Six in Boswells. :/

To Oxford people - I asked my insider source and apparently Boswells seem to consider MLP on a seasonal basis, esp at Christmas. As far as she can gather, there's no imminent plans to stock these guys (although no reason why they might not eventually get there).

Going by G1 theory, though, Hasbro did seem to be more fond of putting new ponies out in the summer/autumn. So maybe that will happen here. Remember, it's Hasbro UK we're dealing with over here, so their rules apply.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:42:01 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2016, 10:42:30 AM »
To Oxford people - I asked my insider source and apparently Boswells seem to consider MLP on a seasonal basis, esp at Christmas. As far as she can gather, there's no imminent plans to stock these guys (although no reason why they might not eventually get there).

Going by G1 theory, though, Hasbro did seem to be more fond of putting new ponies out in the summer/autumn. So maybe that will happen here. Remember, it's Hasbro UK we're dealing with over here, so their rules apply.

That's interesting! I don't get to go too often, but that lines up about right with when they last had a huge display! Thank you  ^.^
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2016, 10:51:48 AM »

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2016, 11:45:24 AM »
Not in stock there anymore. That was quick.

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2016, 12:13:33 PM »
So weird!!!  I checked it a few minutes ago, and it was out of stock.   Then I did a search for "Pursey Pink" and it gave me a list of suggested products including Pursey, with the option to add to cart.    So I did, and I can add multiples. I'm not going all the way through checkout because I don't need her, but if she's showing out of stock, try searching for her and see if she comes up that way  ;)   Maybe just a cookies thing that doesn't like to clear out.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-b6373as00

« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:15:24 PM by ashlyne »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2016, 03:00:15 PM »

That's interesting! I don't get to go too often, but that lines up about right with when they last had a huge display! Thank you  ^.^

It's no problem xD. I wish it was more positive information for you :/
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2016, 03:06:45 PM »
The Hasbrotoyshop search engine is absolutely terrible- I usually just search through everything because everytime I narrow it down- the stuff I was looking for (even though it SHOULD be in the category I picked) is not there.  :P

Post Merge: April 26, 2016, 03:13:20 PM

Yes, but you said that everything that is at Hasbrotoyshop will be widely available.  I'm just saying that isn't necessarily my experience because of Button Belle.  So its not guaranteed that Pursy Pink will show up everywhere.

Oh- okay.  Well luckily Button Belle seems to be proliferating at least on ebay- I think I picked one up for about $2.  I probably should have waited on Pursey too but there are too many other great deals on the Hasbrotoyshop right now and I couldn't resist...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:13:20 PM by Galactica »

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2016, 05:36:28 AM »
Well pursey, Button Belle and Honey wings (?) Were all in stock and some on sale. I will be removing to horrible wings ASAP tho lol. I maintain Hasbro's distribution is terrible.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2016, 08:46:55 PM »
Pursey is in stores in Australia now.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal