collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 278 times)

chelsibear85

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi
« on: February 28, 2016, 08:04:48 PM »
Hello, I am new to this site, love mlp and have made my children (4 and 2) into it as well. My daughter has adorable mlp bedding and a bunch of ty ponies to go with it.  The show is cute but i love Rainbow Rocks and actually just got the last doll I wanted today when i popped into walmart today on clearance (sunset shimmer)! I also ran around like a mad person trying to get all the ponies from the mcdonalds happy meals. Just grabbed Rarity and now Im content. I more or less joined because I was searching about getting doll stands for my equestira girls and then was intrigued as here a guest cant see any pictures and I had no idea there was such a huge fan base and collectors. So naturally I wanted to join so I could see the different pictures and collections! I remember watching and having my little ponies when I was younger ( I have no idea what generation but  I am  30 now. ) Thanks!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 08:16:54 AM »
Welcome to the Arena

Thanks to the newer generation FIM show and EQ girls - the fandom has certainly grown and rapidly too.

A lot of members here around your age grew up with G1 ponies.  You'll have to stop back and try remember if you had a favourite growing up :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 03:33:45 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 04:53:02 PM »
:newpony: Welcome to the Arena.  Funny it was my daughter who got me into pony collecting, we still collect together even though she is 19 now.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

chelsibear85

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 07:08:20 PM »
Thanks! I am gonna hit up my old photos from when I was a kid to see if i had any of my room or a certain book shelve my dad made which may show what was on that shelf. I know I had this white shoe like house thing that opened up and I am trying to think of what ponies I had.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 10:30:09 AM »
Hello, chelsibear85! Welcome to the Arena!

If you can't find the names of the ponies in the photos feel free to share them with us and we'll be happy to figure them out with you. I think the playset you're thinking about is the Satin Slipper Sweet Shoppe which came with Scoops! That's one of my favorites. Enjoy the forums!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal