collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does Divine Shine Secret Wish have fading pink hair?  (Read 357 times)

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Does Divine Shine Secret Wish have fading pink hair?
« on: February 15, 2016, 11:14:22 AM »
...as the subject states: could anyone please tell me if Secret Wish has fading pink hair? I do not collect G3 and thus I am not too familiar with them, but I love glittery, transparent things (including ponies, the glittery and transparent lines of G1 are very dear to me :3 ), and when she popped up in a local ad I had to have her.
I do know that this type of hair was used in G3s, and based on how this hair looks like in G1s, the top streak in the mane of Secret Wish does look suspicious. if that is indeed fading pink I'd keep her away from sunlight, because it's still pretty pink, and I'd love it to stay that way.

also, is there a list of ponies (any generation) with fading pink hair available somewhere?

thank you in advance to anyone who can help!  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Does Divine Shine Secret Wish have fading pink hair?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 11:49:10 AM »
I don't know if Secret Wish does but I know  the first Starcatcher and Desert Rose do because I accidently faded their pink hair. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SunbeamV

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 01:12:01 PM »
I seem to recall g3 having two very similar pink hair shades, one was the usual fading pink, and the other looked like almost the exact same colour, but slightly more... fluorescent? And it didn't fade nearly as easily. I just grabbed a couple ponies to compare and I believe Secret Wish has the latter type of light pink hair. :)

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 01:21:27 PM »
thank you for the replies!
yes, my way of realising this colour of hair was still used with G3s also was via accidentally fading the hair of my Cherry Blossom (III - I think. I am really not a G3 expert :blush: we call her Spider Pony, because she lives a somewhat upside-down life :P ). the difference is that while I like her with the faded stripes, I don't think I would like Secret Wish as much, so I'd rather prevent her hair from fading if that streak is prone to that.

thank you for the info on the very similar two pinks SunbeamV! I hope she really does have the less fading-prone hair, I'd love to keep her out with my transparent G1s (Sunspot's mane is already faded so she doesn't mind to be out). they are on top of a shelf next to the wall that is furthest from the window in the room, so they get no direct sunlight, but still, with time indirect sunlight also does its work.

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 02:08:24 PM »
Ours isn't faded. It's actually quite vibrant in stripes just like glitterbelle.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal