collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any pony peeps in Floyd county, VA?  (Read 264 times)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Any pony peeps in Floyd county, VA?
« on: February 09, 2016, 09:15:38 AM »

So we seem in some sense currently all over the map as to final destination, but at least getting the house cleaned out finally.  We are looking to move as far west as McKinney, Tx or Flagstaff, Arizona to staying east of the Ohio Valley and just moving far but still only about a half day away from relatives into real Virginia (no offense, but IMHO Northern Virginia is like a separate country = I blame the job-base too close to the wicked city of OZ (DC) but if I talk more on that I might need to start passing out the tinfoil and this board is supposed to be fun)

So this post is an informal shout out to future neighbors as we are looking for a little plot of sustainable acreage to get off the grid and man, would I love horses on my own property instead of just leasing and riding through a stable!

Anything good to say about Hokie territory  ^.^ ?  Any Arena folk already in the area?  Maybe after all of  my recent life-crash mess I can finally get up and running and plan future pony meets so consider this an informal test market ;-) post as well
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Any pony peeps in Floyd county, VA?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 08:36:45 PM »
Well, I know it's a bit of a drive, but you're always welcome to come to the South East Pony Meet that we hold every year in GA! :) I've never lived in VA, but I did live in MD (and my dad is still there: one of the wicked OZ workers, lol!), so I have spent a bit of time visiting there. If you ever do host a pony meet, I might even make the drive up for that. :D

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Any pony peeps in Floyd county, VA?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 07:21:12 AM »
Not me but Good luck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal