collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony dreams!  (Read 654 times)

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Pony dreams!
« on: January 26, 2016, 06:08:31 PM »
Last night I dreamed I was walking around a junk yard and found a near perfect Rapunzel and a raggedy Fairy Tails bird, just sitting on top of some rubble. Dream-me picked up the pony, examined it, and said "this has to be a dream!" Then I woke up.  :lol:

I often have weird pony hunting dreams- anyone else?

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony dreams!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 06:11:44 PM »
I do. Last night it was a Brazil twist... every step closer and it moved farther away.  :cry:

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 06:16:22 PM »
I do. Last night it was a Brazil twist... every step closer and it moved farther away.  :cry:

Aww.. Naughty pony!  :P

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 06:51:57 PM »
Haha, yes.. I do on a somewhat regular basis. I'm at a garage sale and find a table or boxes full of ponies.. Just when I'm about to leave with them or at the moment I discover them, I wake up. :lol:

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 06:58:51 PM »
Periodically I have dreams where I find SOME AMAZING RARE PONY and get all excited, and then find another DIFFERENT AMAZING RARE PONY.  This keeps going on until dream me is just manically clutching large amounts of plastic horses estatically.  It's disappointing to wake up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 07:07:55 PM »
I have been dreaming of finding ponies while doing salvage in burnt out buildings.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 07:15:43 PM »
I haven't for a really long time, but when I was really wanting a SS Twilgiht to replace my childhood one I kept dreaming that I found her. In one dream she was perfect except for a black vinyl nose like you sometimes see on stuffed animals. 

Another time I dreamed I found a whole bunch of ponies in my Grandma's garage.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 07:21:22 PM »
I dreamed I found a box of g1s and other toys and my dream showed me the exact spot. I actually walked down there the next day, just on the chance and no box of toys.

I also dreamed that I found SS Twilight, Ribbon and Twist for sale at a the swameete for 8 bucks. My boyfriend asked me if i wanted them. But when he went to pick em up and pay for em, they shrunk and turned into the ugliest fakies ever and the price soared.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 07:41:28 PM »
I've had many a dream of finding lots of ponies at thrift stores... sigh  :cry: I always wake up right as I'm walking up to the counter to pay for them too.

My weirdest was one I had right after joining the Arena, the Arena was actually a huge mall and every member had a store. One was selling a weird 'nirvana' that was nightglider in the bride pose XD If only that existed!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 08:01:57 PM »
I've had many a dream of finding lots of ponies at thrift stores... sigh  :cry: I always wake up right as I'm walking up to the counter to pay for them too.

My weirdest was one I had right after joining the Arena, the Arena was actually a huge mall and every member had a store. One was selling a weird 'nirvana' that was nightglider in the bride pose XD If only that existed!

Wouldn't she be beautiful in that pose? :lovey:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline h1m3.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 11:00:31 PM »
Time to time I see pony dreams :)

I had this kind of dream couple of times. I'm in a flea market (or something like that) and I am very desperate, no ponies to be seen and then suddenly I spot ponies.
In one dream I remeber clearly I did find huge 3 boxes of ponies. Some of them were fakies and baits but I did found some "jems" too.. Like Baby Moondancer but instead of light pink hair it got orange hair with purple stripe and purple colored symbols (that must be my variation in my head^^). I grapped the whole boxes but I didn't have any money! Booooo :( Noticed it while I was on the line, the cashier Miss was really slow.. And then the dream went on with some war coming etc... weeeiird^^

Also in one dream I tried to hide the ponies that no one could find them because again. I didn't have the money (again).. And one dream I tried to grap the ponies but they keep falling out.. I could not take them home :(

One time I saw weird dream when I was living in new house but every strange people wanted to come in because my house was old store. They tried to take everything including my ponies :O Nooo!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 12:31:06 AM »
No joke, I kept having dreams last weeks about going to H-E-B looking for Starlight Glimmer, and for some reason all I could find were tsum tsums! I love pony dreams! Some of them are wonky XD For instance I had a dream I had a Celestia brushable that was as tall as me and my husband in my dream was asking "we need to buy a big house if you want to keep collecting these...." and I was crying because I was scared he wanted me to donate my ponies! That giant Celestial though..... OMG if only! I always have dreams I find bags of money or win a lot of money and go shopping- ponies ARE typically in them LOL!

Post Merge: January 27, 2016, 12:40:21 AM

Oh dear, she would be darling! I would also love her in an earth pony version of the "star gazing/powder" pose!

Hmm once I also had a dream about G4 Minty "A" being sold in a present shaped box XD I hate dreams when I find a ton of cool stuff at the thrift store like ponies, neopets, and Pokemon toys- just to wake up and nothing! I admit there are those tines where I have looked around my room in sadness after waking up.

Once I also had a dream I bought dolls with Animal Crossing money, the bags of "bells" :rofl:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:40:21 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2016, 12:53:03 AM »
Every single time I have a dream like this one or more of the following occurs:

-The pony literally does not exist in real life

-The pony turns into something completely different (one time a Baby Firefly became a toy car. I know Transformers is a Hasbro thing too but this is ridiculous!)

-The pony vanishes into thin air

I remember the last time I had one of these, I saw a Fizzy just kinda sitting around and I went to hold her. It was one of those lucid dreams where I know I'm dreaming so I was trying to enjoy her while she lasted lol...

Post Merge: January 27, 2016, 12:56:02 AM

Oh SHOOT did I almost forget to tell you guys about the time my dream-self found a Hula Hula in a sewage pipe?
Darn it. At least now you know. (She was in a pair of jeans too...)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:56:02 AM by Sapphire Rain »
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 12:59:26 AM »
i had a dream that i was walking down the hill i used to live on and half way down was a skip i looked in it and there was a load of ponies i didn't have so i pulled them all out and took them home i started to clean them and the cat woke me up ! thing is when i went out that day there was a skip half was down the hill !!! i did have a look but alas no ponies :(

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2016, 07:19:42 AM »
Oh my! Last night it was the roof caving in during one of our deluges and my daughter holding me back as I tried to go save the ponies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal