collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 173404 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Manaphy via Nintendo Network 1-24]
« Reply #1215 on: June 04, 2016, 02:22:38 PM »
Yay, congrats on the Feelinara card, that one is so cute. What are the other EX cards you own?  :)

Gothicsugar, that's an adorable collection. High fives for having a Pachi and Buneary too. I hear you on preferring the games to the merch. That's why I downsized so much too (and likely will again). Less stuff all around and just drawing my Pokemon in the games is usually good enough for me. I'm sure you understand that sentiment. LOL.

I can't wait to see the Shaymin plushie, I bet it will look so cute. Ontario seems to be part of the trend to get restocked early so maybe we'll see it mid-month too? I can let you know if I see anything early in Toronto.  :biggrin:

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #1216 on: June 05, 2016, 05:52:20 AM »
Aluke, basically.  That's what happened with ponies as well.

Ladybastilla, thank you.  I'll pm you now about it. 
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: June 05, 2016, 06:10:52 AM »
When my husband took me out on a surprise date a few days ago, he took me to TRU and bought me all the Manaphy merch for this month. Then we stopped by GameStop and grabbed the last 20th anniversary Darkrai figure they had, since I didn't grab it last month.

So the only figure I'm missing is Jirachi, which is super expensive on eBay. Ugh! :cloud: I hope I can find it for a decent price. The TRUs around here never got that figure in, so I missed out.
Instagram / Want List

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: June 05, 2016, 08:31:07 AM »
I may have an extra darkrai card if anyone missed out (NA region).

My brother has decided my effort to get him one was in vain ><

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: June 10, 2016, 07:57:52 PM »
I got my newsletter with the Mew code today. I was going to say first person to PM me gets it, but I'm not going to have time to keep checking my messages tomorrow. So I'm just going to post the code here.

Spoiler
A6Z5FDWPR6J33S9T

I still don't have my WiFi back up yet.  :huh: I did an online chat with Comcast last weekend. When I requested the modem it said 1-2 weeks. Now I'm being told 4-6 weeks.  :shrug: And even though I placed the request through Comcast's website, the guy couldn't find the request on my account. But he was still able to guarantee that it would come in the next 1-2 weeks.  :brow:

sailorstitch

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #1220 on: June 13, 2016, 05:10:39 AM »
I have a mew code too if anyone missed out the first time.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: June 15, 2016, 01:35:58 AM »
Whelp my whole "I'm over collecting them all" phase is over. I've been playing X obsessively to fill my Pokedex. My initial playthrough, I never touched Wondertrade or the GTS until after I beat  the game, but I'm so addicted to them now I'm more interested in that than progressing the story. I don't know my total yet because I lack the National Dex but I'm almost at 300 caught for the Kalos dexes.

Aaaanyway, to the point, anyone have some legendaries around to do a quick dex trade? This is the time I wish I had an ORAS game because you can find so many legendaries. I'm especially looking for Hoopa since the event got skipped in Canada, but I'm looking for just about everything (I currently have Yeltal, Diancie, 20th mythical mons released to this point, and eventually Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo, and the bird trio associated with Chespin)  Of course, I'm not asking to keep anything, and I can offer thank you Pokemon/items? Please? :help: :sheepish:

My FC is 1504 6536 5425.

Edit: Oh, someone just sent me a shiny Gliscor through the GTS. I don't know how legit it is (can you hack/Pokegen in gen 6???), but I would be more than happy to offer it as a thank you Pokemon for some legendary dex entries. I'll upload a picture soon.

Edit again: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 01:49:55 AM by aluke »

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: June 15, 2016, 12:45:59 PM »
I can help!
Also that gliscor looks legit to me!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: June 15, 2016, 04:48:34 PM »
I can help!

I would appreciate it s much.  :) I have tomorrow off so I should be free for most of the day. Do you have your FC posted anywhere? And, I don't have much but anything else you'd be looking for along with the Gliscor (assuming you do want him)?

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: June 16, 2016, 09:23:44 AM »
Awww, goodluck <3

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: June 16, 2016, 10:39:16 AM »
I can help!

I would appreciate it s much.  :) I have tomorrow off so I should be free for most of the day. Do you have your FC posted anywhere? And, I don't have much but anything else you'd be looking for along with the Gliscor (assuming you do want him)?
I have to work but I'll pm you when I get off. But no reason to pay me for helping you complete your dex, keep your shiny :)

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: June 16, 2016, 10:45:11 PM »
*long, angry raspberry noise*  WHY AREN'T THERE NIDORANS ON THE GTS!? I need both genders, but Nidoking and Nidoqueen can't breed.... and Nidoran can't be caught in ORAS. Anybody have some??
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: June 16, 2016, 11:32:10 PM »
I can help!

I have to work but I'll pm you when I get off. But no reason to pay me for helping you complete your dex, keep your shiny :)

If you're sure, I wouldn't mind though. Thank you. ^^

Thanks for the luck melodys_angel I'm slowly getting there. I completed the central dex so far, working on the coastal now and have 102 so far. I also evolved my hydreigon so I  got the 'hardest' level up evolution done! I need to take a break from that though, my actual team is so undereleveled now because I've only been bringing them to gym battles.

Also!!!! Celebi is hands down the cutest Pokemon in Amie. I recently learned that some Pokemon have little animations when you touch the screen (but not the Pokemon), and Celebi actually HIGHFIVES you. It waves it's arm, and if it actually reaches where you're pressing, it makes a little slap sound. OMG! It's so cute!

*long, angry raspberry noise*  WHY AREN'T THERE NIDORANS ON THE GTS!? I need both genders, but Nidoking and Nidoqueen can't breed.... and Nidoran can't be caught in ORAS. Anybody have some??

Can't Nidoking breed with Ditto? I'm stuck in the ice cave right now, but I can catch you a couple of nidos. They are ones I still need for my dex too.  :lol:

Online Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: June 17, 2016, 07:34:01 AM »

I can catch them both in Y and try to trade with you later.  I'm at work now and won't have access to my game until later tonight (it's currently 8:33 am here) but we can figure it out. :)

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: June 17, 2016, 09:32:34 AM »
So excited! just caught my second shiny Ever! ( first was waaaay back in Crystal when I got a psyduck). Funny, because I was working on collecting Pokemon to trade to fill out my dex for a shiny charm and then up pops a shiny wurmple. Not the most exciting Pokemon, but still shiny! And on my birthday too! XD

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal