collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 174256 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Jirachi! 1-24]
« Reply #825 on: April 04, 2016, 05:14:57 PM »
Quote from: Kitkumi
"What did I tell you kids about a world ending family feuds? Go to your islands! No TV for two months."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ahhhhhhh this is too precious! "Go to your Islands!" xD I LOVE the little family of birds you have!!! I have a mighty need to track down the trio! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Aaaahahah I think lugias wings are on backwards? xD

They probably are lol. I used to take the wings off all the time and pretend I had found the silver wing, and then have to go find/summon Lugia.... mostly to return the wing, obviously ;) But yeah, the wings got swapped around ALL the time lol

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 05, 2016, 07:40:06 AM »
Pardon me for not reading through 55+ pages. :)

I finally signed up for the Pokemon Bank over the weekend. I got one of everything I have moved over to X. I am missing FOUR stinking Pokemon. So dang close!!! I'm missing Arceus, Tronadus, Landorus and Genesect.

The thing is I have an extra 18 Mew and 5 Jirachi, but it won't let me put them up for trade. The only other thing I have that's worth trading for these in one extra Meloetta. Any ideas how I can complete my Pokedex?

sailorstitch

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #827 on: April 05, 2016, 08:09:18 AM »
ask around on here, maybe a fellow arena member will trade with you. You only need to have a pokemon once to make it show up in your dex, no need to keep it once you had it, so maybe people would trade back and forth with you to make you complete your dex :)

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 05, 2016, 08:24:54 AM »
ask around on here, maybe a fellow arena member will trade with you. You only need to have a pokemon once to make it show up in your dex, no need to keep it once you had it, so maybe people would trade back and forth with you to make you complete your dex :)

Arceus and Genesect are also going to be downloadable pokemon this year :)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 05, 2016, 09:27:14 AM »
Yeah, but at the end of the year. One's like Aug and I think the other is Nov.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #830 on: April 05, 2016, 07:50:41 PM »
haven't used the pokebank yet, and most, if not all my pokemon are on black (have 8 copies of black and white.... so lots of pokemon)

not sure how it works, and well. since i'm still happy using the b/w i'm not sure if a pokebank is something i'll use. you can't transfer up eggs right?

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 05, 2016, 11:14:41 PM »
I don't think you can move eggs... I haven't tried. But PokeBank is super convenient.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #832 on: April 05, 2016, 11:42:01 PM »
I don't think you can move eggs... I haven't tried. But PokeBank is super convenient.
hmmm do you have to pay for it after a certain time?

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #833 on: April 06, 2016, 12:02:07 AM »
I know it's $5 for a year, but IIRC there was like a free trial when I first used it. Maybe a month or so?

Man, so im reading about game news and apparently Pokemon Z was actually an idea that almost was but got either delayed or totally canceled due to Sun and Moon. After watching xyz I'm getting attached to zygarde and with him being in a movie it feels weird there is no Z version. I wonder if his formes are going to be distributed as events? This must be why the xyz series is focused on zygarde so much, seems like they are in fact skipping Z version. I'm kinda sad now even though I'm excited for new games!

Also I still think not having grey version was weird for black and white, they still could have made it a sequel and used kyurems two formes.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 03:18:38 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 06, 2016, 03:23:15 AM »
hmmm do you have to pay for it after a certain time?

You pay $5 for 365 days. I don't know if the one month trial period is still going... there was when it first came out.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #835 on: April 06, 2016, 03:31:55 AM »
I have Pokemon Bank but I dont think there was a free trial when I got it. Yes, its 5,- a year but in my mind its worth it. Well, we are three people playing here so its often easier/faster to use the bank to transfer pokemon instead of trading, especially when you want to exchange more than one or two pokemon. Also, youre able to restart a game without loosing pokemon :)
For Black and White you will need the PokeMover though but that one is a free download. And remember, once you moved a pokemon from Black / White you cannot move it back.

As for Z / Sun and Moon : Im toooootally excited for the new games :D Cant wait!! Z would have been cool... but new games sound amazing too! Hopefully we soon will get some more info on what its about and some pics o.o

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 06, 2016, 05:03:33 AM »
That's what I've been saying. I actually like Zygarde, even if I'm not a fan of the new forms they introduced, but it still sucks that there a no third game for gen 6.

Speaking of Black and White, I kinda miss the Pokemon Dream World...

I agree that the Pokemon Bank is worth it. $5 a year is nothing really and it's actually a helpful addition to the games. When they first announced the Bank, I thought for sure we'd get charged monthly, but a small yearly fee is better!
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #837 on: April 06, 2016, 05:53:27 AM »
$5 is totally worth is agreeed! I spent waaay more playing the Pokemon Rumble World game on pokegems before discovoring street passes gets you gems lololol *hides shame*  xS Honestly I got my fill of pokebank just by using the trial! I used the heck out of it before that month expired!

I hope we get to see more info of new games soon, Nintendo is being so hush-hush on details! x( same with the NX....they are releasing so much stuff this year but omg I want news already! I wanna see some pictures!

I thought the Pokemon dream world was very fun too! I hope they bring something like that back!!!

Husband and I were discussing Pokemon.....there's not a hummingbird Pokemon, is there!? Cuz that would be a neat starter! It could be fairy and flying or something.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: April 06, 2016, 06:09:39 AM »
I am in the boat that agrees the Bank is worth the $5 cost. It makes transfer so seamless and easy, and gives me all the storage space I need when tournament time rolls around. At first I didn't think I would buy it when the original trial was over, but after using it and realizing that it should stick around and be used with other Gens., I quickly changed my mind!

And I know Pokemon has always been a handheld game, but, thinking about how hush-hush Nintendo has been about Sun and Moon and the NX.... I can't help but think it would be kind of cool to see a Pokemon game on the bigger console again. Maybe not one of the main core games, but another one like Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness would be awesome :D Think of how amazing the graphics are now a days compared to when Gale of Darkness first came out!

Princess Lala

« Reply #839 on: April 06, 2016, 07:16:59 AM »
Omg Kitkumi I knoooow! :squee: I LOVED Gale if Darkness and Colossuem!  I used to own GoD, but I still own Colossuem! I would love another story game like that! So many fighting games for Pokemon on bigger consoles and those older story games on GameCube are still popular! I might have to break out my GameCube now LOL! I remember Agate City was so beautiful and that shrine with Celebi. Ooo and dark balls- capturing other trainers pokemon lol. I was so sad when I beat that game, I hope the story will continue someday!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal