collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 173490 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #435 on: February 29, 2016, 10:55:44 AM »
Ahhhhh I just came across this amazing picture on the internet. The internet is the closest thing to a time machine I swear!
http://www.actiontoys.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/charizardbattleset.jpg
*image not mine*

This is a SAME set of TOMYs I bought as a kiddo with my uncles golden $1 sacajawea coin collection at a Walmart! LOL! I remember a gold togepi set and a metallic silver mewtwo as well with different Pokemon in them! Oh maaaaaan this REALLY brings me back! Someday I have got to buy one of those sets online! I LOVE the original TOMY/Audely toys! I seriously remember buying that box set like it was only a few years ago- the charizard card was lenticular!
I actually remember buying the metallic Mewtwo set! :D I still have that Mewtwo, actually. I think the lenticular Mewtwo card that came with the set was the shot from the movie when he was throwing that "blue Shadow Ball" at Mew.
That would be so cool if they rereleased those sets. Especally for the older Gen 1 Pokemon, you know?

Did anyone remember when Pop Tarts had metallic figures in the boxes for a while? IIRC, it was a metallic Charmander, Chansey, or Poliwhirl. I got lucky and got Charmander, and he is still one of my favorite Pokemon figures in my collection! xD Almost lost him when I was a kid at my grandma's house, but she found him and surprised mailed him back to me. :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 29, 2016, 10:55:58 AM »
Ahhhhh I just came across this amazing picture on the internet. The internet is the closest thing to a time machine I swear!
*image not mine*

This is a SAME set of TOMYs I bought as a kiddo with my uncles golden $1 sacajawea coin collection at a Walmart! LOL! I remember a gold togepi set and a metallic silver mewtwo as well with different Pokemon in them! Oh maaaaaan this REALLY brings me back! Someday I have got to buy one of those sets online! I LOVE the original TOMY/Audely toys! I seriously remember buying that box set like it was only a few years ago- the charizard card was lenticular!

Maaan I'd like to own that. /swoon
I never had any of those figures as a cub but I DID have a bunch of those bean bag plushes.
I still own all of them. My faves are Ivysaur, Charizard, Raichu and Eevee! :good:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #437 on: February 29, 2016, 11:06:06 AM »
MTM- YEEEES I REMEMBER THE POPTARTS! We had Poliwhirl and Charmander metallic figures!!! We got another kind of breakfast food...i think it was waffles!? Inside those i got the pichu, totodile, and entei pencil toppers!

I think my life would be so complete if they released the older G1 toys! But i would be in total debit with maxed out credit cards hahaha! Gotta collect em all!

OMG WHO REMEMBERS THE WHELCHES JELLY JARS!? We had ALL of them except bulbasaur- i specifically remember that! We used them as cups!

Post Merge: February 29, 2016, 11:09:30 AM

*image not mine*

Maaan I'd like to own that. /swoon
I never had any of those figures as a cub but I DID have a bunch of those bean bag plushes.
I still own all of them. My faves are Ivysaur, Charizard, Raichu and Eevee! :good:

What kind of bean plush!???i wanna see! The hasbro ones or fast food ones!? *curious button being pushed!*

i remember going frantic in every store looking for that Dratini pluah that you could take in the shower! I had charmander, pikachu, and squirtle and i saved up my money from helping the neighbors clean so i could buy that dratini....i never found it!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 11:11:50 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 29, 2016, 11:29:01 AM »
MTM- YEEEES I REMEMBER THE POPTARTS! We had Poliwhirl and Charmander metallic figures!!! We got another kind of breakfast food...i think it was waffles!? Inside those i got the pichu, totodile, and entei pencil toppers! 

I ate so many poptarts DX And whatever had the pencil toppers. Oh. And Burger King food, when they had the toys. It has been 16 years I think since they had the toys for the Pokemon 2000 movie and, after completing my toy set from that go around and the one for the first movie, I have YET to eat there again. Poptarts have just begun to be ever so slightly edible to me as well.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 29, 2016, 12:09:53 PM »
Can I get you to go shiny hunting for me? o.0

The last time I found a shiny it was in pearl and caught me by surprise. 

Im a bit reluctant to try to allocate my time towards it right now since I still need to hound my brother for the rest of the legendaries needed to complete the dex >>
Haha, Sure!
What Pokémon is catching your fancy?

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Princess Lala

« Reply #440 on: February 29, 2016, 12:29:51 PM »
I can help too! If needed! :3 i have nothing to do tomprrow besides mail!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 29, 2016, 03:15:51 PM »
Oh man I'm so jealous of everyone's shinies XD I've only ever caught one shiny, a Poochyena in Emerald, and I lost her when my game died years ago :( I really want a shiny Lopunny! They're so cute.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 29, 2016, 03:31:05 PM »

I think my life would be so complete if they released the older G1 toys! But i would be in total debit with maxed out credit cards hahaha! Gotta collect em all!

Oh gosh, I loved those Pop Tarts...and the ice cream bars shaped like Pikachu and Gengar heads?
I'd just eat the eye candies...you don't have to rub my weirdness in my face, now.

What kind of bean plush!???i wanna see! The hasbro ones or fast food ones!? *curious button being pushed!*

i remember going frantic in every store looking for that Dratini pluah that you could take in the shower! I had charmander, pikachu, and squirtle and i saved up my money from helping the neighbors clean so i could buy that dratini....i never found it!

The Hasbro ones. Wow, I didn't even know THEY were the ones who made those!
That's really neat. (goes to dig mine outta storage)
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #443 on: February 29, 2016, 04:37:47 PM »
For anyone who is looking for the Pokemon cards from TRU, I can grab a few from work tomorrow. We had a bunch left over.
Oh, I don't have a TRU in my area -- any chance you could get me some cards? Man, I am having so much trouble keeping up with this thread -- it's moving so fast!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 29, 2016, 04:45:13 PM »
I have 4 extra sets of magikarp and pikachu. Whoever needs them please PM me! It will be first come first serve. Also need to just pay shipping. :3

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #445 on: February 29, 2016, 04:49:06 PM »
I have 4 extra sets of magikarp and pikachu. Whoever needs them please PM me! It will be first come first serve. Also need to just pay shipping. :3
I sent you a PM. :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 29, 2016, 06:14:46 PM »
Heads up, PokeTrainers - Celebi distribution is now live via Mystery Gift Internet. Just picked up mine for X version. :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #447 on: February 29, 2016, 07:05:00 PM »
Sapphire RaIn, I remember those popcicles!!!! The eyes were gumballs and our ice cream trucks used to sell them when i was little!!!!

Gotta get my celebi now!

Offline rearing_palomino164

• MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 29, 2016, 07:52:44 PM »
I'm so excited for sun and moon! I do have a question. I haven't played the newer pokemon games, but with the rereleases of red, blue, and yellow, can you trade between them all and the newer games like x and y? Or, which games can you not trade your pokemon to from older games?

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #449 on: February 29, 2016, 08:02:18 PM »
Woohoo, got my Celebi! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal