collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172999 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #705 on: March 20, 2016, 03:17:11 PM »
@ Kitkumi - Yeah when it came to the Charizard boxes, the employee mentioned that he probably should have put a limit on it. I agree on that, since I can only imagine how many people must have came by after I left, expecting the boxes to be there when the event started.
This event seems to be miscommunitcation all around. Some stores got the Magikarp cards in, some didnt.   Sorry that the ones you went to didnt put a limit on the cards.

That is really cool that your dad managed to surprise you with the Magikarp card! :D

If someone could grab one for myself too that would be amazing. My local target isn't doing it :(
If you needed the Shiny Magikarp card still, you can have the extra one I got. :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #706 on: March 20, 2016, 07:44:27 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Got my shiny Shinx after 138 eggs! :biggrin:

Now to decide which shiny I want to breed for next...Zorua I think, or Fenniken.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 07:52:25 PM by dashesndots »

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #707 on: March 20, 2016, 08:02:41 PM »
Yay! Congrats! :3 Shiny shinx is awesome, my husband found one and turned it into luxray! He is so cute!

I think I will have better luck hatching eggs for shiny dratini at this point, dear goodness almost a week and I have ran into such little dratini! That 5% encounter rate tho xD

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #708 on: March 21, 2016, 03:15:34 PM »
Thank you!  He will defnitely be evolved to Luxray, too :)

Good luck with your shiny Dratini!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 21, 2016, 07:26:22 PM »
Ahh! Have you guys seen those Pokemon Centre kiosk things?

The other three sides had a Wii (which was disconnected so I don't know what game was supposed to be sampled), an episode from the anime, and some bubble popping type game??? Someone was playing it so I couldn't get a close look.

I want to see if I can check out the other one at the mall a couple hours away to see if they have a different selection. I feel like I need to buy one, but I want a Pokemon I like more if possible. Though that Charmander or Cyndaquil would be welcome in my home too.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 21, 2016, 07:36:40 PM »
I wish my mall would have one of these!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Princess Lala

« Reply #711 on: March 21, 2016, 08:07:05 PM »
Aluke, I recall one in a mall in Oregon or Washington! Need! Sooooo much need. I hear TPC wants to open more Pokemon Centers in other countries, I hope they open one here in TX but that will never happen xD NYC or Cali before anything. I remember when Nintendo World was a Pokemon Center!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:33:44 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 21, 2016, 08:27:45 PM »
I wish I had one at my mall too (I'm in the States visiting my brother right now) Pikashoes. I guess I live decently close to one of the two Nintendo Kiosks in Canada, but I don't think they have much, if any, Pokedoll merch.

Lala, this is the one in Seattle Washington. Pokemon is so, so big I don't get why Pokemon Centers aren't more common. Biased, but Toronto should get one since it's the fourth largest city in NA and Canada needs representation (too bad Nintendo hates Canada). The Nintendo store does have a really good selection of Pokedolls at least (meaning NY should technically be covered). When I went last summer, half of the upstairs was dedicated to Pokemon, there were soooooo many pokedolls. Still not as big as a Japan store of course, I still have my Charmander I bought when I went to the one in Tokyo, but I want to go back and buy more . :lol:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 09:26:04 PM by aluke »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 21, 2016, 09:12:32 PM »
You'd think they'd make more Nintendo Stores in other places in the US, at least in states like California or Texas.

Man, I would love it if Nintendo had one of those kiosks at a mall near me. I could see them putting one inside the Houston Galleria mall.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #714 on: March 22, 2016, 12:41:24 AM »
I'm actually REALLY surprised they don't have something like that here in DFW! People think of cowboys when I mention Dallas-Fort Worth but we actually have an amazing Asian (especially Korean and Japanese) population here! It was an amazing surprise when i moved here and helped me feel at home. A lot of really good Asia markets in my area, a ton actually! We have little Japan stores all around and even TWO Hmarts and a Daiso, ahhh they could at least add a Pokemon vending machine in the Galleria or Stonebriar mall!

I have also heard of a floor at Nintendo world being pretty much all Pokemon Center plush! Last time I saw a picture they had an adorable ponyta! x3 I also know there is a crane game machine in New York with an EEVEE plush prizes! Someone I follow on IG posts pictures of it and I'm sooooo jealous! She has only won a flareon and glaceon. They look like the kuttari plush but they could be something else by Banpresto!? Leeme find a picture!!!! :squee:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 22, 2016, 04:57:20 AM »
My husband was telling me about that kiosk when he went to Seattle last year. That's really neat!

I agree that those should be more common. I wonder how they determined that Seattle should have one? Not saying that they shouldn't, I just wanna know the thought process behind which cities get one.

Also, has anyone else seen the new Pokémon Go footage on YouTube? I read that it's most likely legit and was shown at SXSW. Looks interesting... I hope we hear more about it soon, because I really want to play!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 05:07:48 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #716 on: March 22, 2016, 05:53:14 AM »
Nia, I saw the Pokemon Go yesterday, the one with Ivysaur! I REALLY want to play too! x3 I want it to come out before we go on vacation! *wouldn't it be cool to see Lapras when you take your cruise!?* I am desperate to find a dratini when that game comes out. Oh-so desperate. I want to find corsola, lapras, and vaporeon when I go to Florida! Oooo or staryu!? x3
I also wonder what kind of Pokemon would be in Japan!? Ho-oh at one of the tower shrines in Kyoto!? I'm so itching to play I think I'm going crazy! I have an excuse for me to go outside and exercise more!

OMG I almost forgot! What is AMAZING is my phone is 100% waterproof and the camera WORKS underwater in the pool, and it will work in the ocean. With clear water in the Keys, I wonder if I will find Pokemon swimming in the ocean!? *milotic or dragonair omg*

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 22, 2016, 09:40:26 AM »
I agree with atleast Toronto getting one.  Maybe Niagra Falls (the Canadian side). 

Hey, atleast be thankful Canada gets events..it used to be US only as far as I can remember.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #718 on: March 22, 2016, 11:02:22 AM »
My husband was telling me about that kiosk when he went to Seattle last year. That's really neat!

I agree that those should be more common. I wonder how they determined that Seattle should have one? Not saying that they shouldn't, I just wanna know the thought process behind which cities get one.

Also, has anyone else seen the new Pokémon Go footage on YouTube? I read that it's most likely legit and was shown at SXSW. Looks interesting... I hope we hear more about it soon, because I really want to play!

I know when I was visiting Seattle I read that the Nintendo Offices are located outside the city. I wasn't able to go, but I think its just a corporate office sign lol. I also wanted to go the Mall and visit the kiosk but my coworker is a kill-joy.

I'm so surprised there isn't one in LA :( I love the one in NYC and hope I get to go back soon!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #719 on: March 22, 2016, 02:10:30 PM »
when does the promo for the next pokemon start?
just bought a second 3ds today from a friend. woot!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal