collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 173102 times)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #675 on: March 18, 2016, 09:55:59 AM »
Did you get a chance to turn on your DS, Lala?

Whats the quality like on that sleeping eevee?  ive been eyeing it for..2 months now? But I don't have space to get many things (I have 20th anniversary Pika and that made me happy.  The only other thing I was possibly concidering is shaymin when it comes out and im still on the fence).... and since we don't have Target anymore and I don't think Walmart sells those types of plush, the only way to grab one is through the site.

Ive never seen a cherrium toy before.  That's..awesome, its got to be within my top 15 favourites :)  I don't think id get a toy unless it was really small, but id be more into stationary...stickers, paper, notepads :)

Soooo...friend safari hunting is evil.  Been trying to get a ponyta and it gets to the point where I cant tolerate running around anymore. 

Ironically though, I asked a friend of mine to turn his DS on a sec so it could re-register the fact he beat the E4 (it wipes that data when shifting games from DS to DS it seems) and I decided to stay in his safari for a bit.  Nearly missed the shiny..chandeleure? Stage 2 of litwik.  I wasn't really looking and swore I heard something different, then had to get on serebii to confirm because the colours are SO similar..its pretty much the difference between a slight hue change and the eyes o.o  im going to have to be a bit more careful.

Also decided to try to clear my head around EV/IV.  I don't battle so I normally don't care.  But trying to read up on the IV thing is like trying to shove quantum physics down the throat of an English major.  Best way to figure it out yourself..is to actually do it.

Im not sure what I got myself into but through the process I think its becoming a bit more clear.  I just wish Eevees gender ratio was more even.  I have females but no one with the nature I want (I had to look that up too), or the IVs needed to cover what the male didn't have (since im not going ot be evolving Eevee, it looks like special attack wont matter but everything else should be usefull..especially speed.  So Im stuck trying ot breed for 5 out of 6 IV white trying to dexnav for a female with 2 IVs that the male is missing and the right nature (id use a ditto but finding an eevee might be a bit easier).

Not really sure why I picked Eevee...I have a lv. 100 male and all of the eeveelutions.  I guess I just want a female that I tailored myself (even came up with the moveset...that was the easy part; I had an umbreon with the egg move I wanted)

Taking bets on how long it will take before I get dfrustrated :/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Aliyahbetd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 18, 2016, 10:30:55 AM »
Just wanted to post my (fat) vintage pikachu. He's huge! It's not a 20th anniversary release, but I bought it for the anniversary <3 Too bad his arms are too stubby to play my digital blue version xD

IMG_4589 by Katherine, on Flickr

Gotta catch em all for Moon/Sun when they come out!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:17:21 AM by Aliyahbetd »
Wishlist:
My Kingdom for Cranberry Muffins! :lovey:...
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,379105.0.html

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #677 on: March 18, 2016, 11:06:33 AM »
Aliyahbetd -- I used to have that vintage Pikachu, but my mom's dogs chewed it up. :( It's one of my favorites, though -- it's so cute!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #678 on: March 18, 2016, 02:06:08 PM »
Aliyahbetd ahhh i used to have that SAME pickachu i think! Does his lil cheekies light up and he says "pika pika!"?? x3

Kitkumi, you are correct! I will no longer be needing mew since he is so deliciously cheap on pokemoncenter and easy to get! I ordered him since i wanted celebi and some kuttari plush and aaah free shipping!! Thank you for getting him for me just in case! :hug: Im sure he has already made himself happy in your home so of course hang onto him!  :biggrin:

melodys_angel, i added you! I was busy today but ive been playing off and on today! Been fishing for some shinies again but taking a break since ive got company in town! :heart: The quality on these kuttari plush are very good! They feel like fuzzier beanie babies, nice and soft! There were two eevees- one with eyes closed and one with eyes open! I want sleepy vaporeon next omg! Husband said he wants umbreon, i will probably get him one as well because he likes these a lot!

Sort of on the same topic, but i wanted to spread the happy news that we are in fact going to Japan early next year! We got in touch with our friends who live just outside the Studio Ghibli musuem and they will be letting my husband and I stay there for about 2 weeks! Im looking forward to learning all their rules with the help of my roomate and the person we are staying with (we are hardcore doing homework on that!) and im so excited to be using their bathroom! x3 ive been in a japanese-style bathroom before were you sit down and rinse your hair and shave before entering a bath, its so nice to know that is the norm over there! People come over and see my shower with cups, a stool, and a mirror near the bottom of the wall and are like what the heck Lari... xD Im excited to be using a real japanese bathroom! We are looking into rail passes because i really want to see as many Pokemon Centers as possible! I have 4 on my list I HAVE to go to! I want a picture with me next to the big statues of the PC mascots- especially that Hiroshima gyarados!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 02:15:12 PM by Princess Lala »

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 18, 2016, 05:30:28 PM »
Look who I found at TRU today!

^_^ He's soooo cute. I'm not normally a big fan of Jirachi but I love this plushie :heart: I didn't think we'd get them over here already! So cute.

Congrats on your haul, Princess Lala! :D I love those Kuttari plushies.

Princess Lala

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 18, 2016, 08:26:31 PM »
Soooo.... I need everything in those pictures. And who wants to go with me over seas to, um.... 'borrow' that lovely Ho-Oh statue? :ninja:

@Carrehz - Congrats on your Jirachi! I really am in love for the design of the plush; it is way more cute in person than I was expecting :D

@Lala - Mmkay, that is fine :) I'll unbox Mew and introduce it to my larger Mew plush lol

EDIT: The Pokemon swap is officially up and running :D Where I am, it is now an hour after midnight so officially the 19th XD
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:04:18 PM by Kitkumi »

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 18, 2016, 10:11:53 PM »
Ahh look what I ran into today!
Soft resetting and got a shiny Heatran!!! I was only doing it for 2 hours an got him pretty early, surprisingly!  :frolic:

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Princess Lala

« Reply #683 on: March 18, 2016, 10:43:06 PM »
OMg! Congrats Pikashoes!!!! My RM has been soft resetting with Lugia in ORAS for a shiny! I want to try too! x3

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 18, 2016, 10:56:51 PM »
Oooh! Lugia is an awesome shiny! I love that pink belly!
But soft resetting is quite enjoyable, look down for a quick second and repeat lol.
Right now I'm trying to get Cobalion.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 19, 2016, 08:11:26 AM »
Is anyone at or going to the pokemon event at target today? And if so if any one could grab an extra magicarp I would be super grateful! Our store got a bunch of promo cards but not the shiny magicarp o.O  (I ended up with a promo umbreon lol)

Edit: we are trying another Target so maybe they will have them. Good luck to anyone else who is out!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:19:55 AM by Kitkumi »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 19, 2016, 08:12:59 AM »
Is anyone at or going to the pokemon event at target today? And if so if any one could grab an extra magicarp I would be super grateful! Our store got a bunch of promo cards but not the shiny magicarp o.O  (I ended up with a promo umbreon lol)
If mine is doing the event and they let me get an extra card, I'll get it for you! :D
I am gonna head out in 25 minutes to my Target.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 19, 2016, 08:20:54 AM »
If mine is doing the event and they let me get an extra card, I'll get it for you! :D

Thank you, I appreciate it :) not sure what wires got crossed at our local store but it looked like they were about to have a pokemon riot on their hands when we left lol

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 19, 2016, 08:37:45 AM »

Thank you, I appreciate it :) not sure what wires got crossed at our local store but it looked like they were about to have a pokemon riot on their hands when we left lol
wow a Pokemom riot? Lol
I did read on reddit that someone went to their event and didnt get the Magikarp card either - they were handing out random holo cards. So I do wonder if it was a big screw-up, assuming same thing happens to other stores.

About to head out, so wish me luck. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 19, 2016, 09:00:00 AM »
If someone could grab one for myself too that would be amazing. My local target isn't doing it :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal