collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on Discord Flutter On Deluxe Resin Figure  (Read 1833 times)

Pony

• Trade Count: (0)
PC on Discord Flutter On Deluxe Resin Figure
« on: January 09, 2016, 04:32:46 PM »
Retail was at $150 when they were finally shipped.
http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/2015/04/discord-fluttershy-resin-figures-delays.html
http://welovefinetees.tumblr.com/post/101360285345/less-than-500-of-the-my-little-pony-discord

The figures are no longer available on welovefine.com nor on ebay or any other site I can find. How much would this sell for at auction MIB? How about opened and confirmed NM with original packaging NM?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 10:25:06 PM by Pony »

Pony

Re: PC on Discord Flutter On Deluxe Resin Figure
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 03:04:41 AM »
On ebay with the collectible coin, a seller is asking $450 OBO. (EDIT: changed to $200)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fluttershy-Discord-FlutterOn-Discord-Risen-Figure-832-out-of-1400-/161945251090?

I happen to know that fan-made coins of similar quality and size are selling for $20-40. I'd guess that an officially trademark-stamped, LE coin as attractive as this one should sell for more, but I don't know how much more.

In any case, I've decided (somewhat arbitrarily, since there are no other opinions) that the value of the resin figure must be upward of $200, probably more (like $300), except the figure seems to be HTS for the fact that it's an expensive piece.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:43:45 PM by Pony »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 03:23:25 PM »
Its probably too new and too recent a purchase in people's collection for many to have been available on the second hand market. Therefore its almost impossible to price and it is a bit of a sellers market. Personally I think you will find that it eventually sits at retail or a little below given time. But right now I would expect people will be asking that retail + 25% ish mark. So it depends if you wish to sit it out until more start popping up. :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Wiseman

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 03:00:42 PM »
I still see them for sale at $160 on We Love Fine's website. Once supply runs out from the official source the price will slowly rise on the secondary market then fall to a stabilized price. They will probably be a slow seller as you'll be waiting for people new to collecting or coming back to collecting.

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 12:31:37 PM »
oh thats an expensive figure but its so cute

Pony

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 10:22:27 PM »
Ah, there it is!
http://www.welovefine.com/discordflutterondeluxeresinfigure-preorder-8731/

I couldn't find it on WLF's site before now, but Wiseman is correct that it's available there for $160 along with this in the description:
All Pre-Sale orders have shipped. Extras were made to replace damages during shipping, which we are now releasing for sale.

The coin was a pre-sale exclusive, it is no longer available.

New price point for resin figures based on improved design and re-engineering.
So it makes sense that the ebay seller would want more since the discontinued collectible  coin is included.

Kanchii

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 06:23:41 PM »
Gosh I love that figure so much - Discord looks positively mischevious and Fluttershy looks so adorable, her eye is really pretty how it's painted. I'd love to have one, one day!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal