collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New MLP lines 2016 (Yay stock pics!)  (Read 41291 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Toy Fair 2016 is coming!
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2016, 02:12:07 PM »
Well the UK one starts tomorrow. Hopefully we will get some leaks because the US one is just too far away. *high pitched whine*

Sadly, Hasbro is not attending the UK Toy Fair this year. So we will likely not see anything new from this fair. (Patiently waiting with all my ponies for news of new ponies. I have patients only because I have distractions, other wise I would be wanting the fair to be tomorrow. ;))

Here's a link for more information:
http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/08/hasbro-will-not-attend-uk-toy-fair-2016.html

They do have a distributor representing them tho. I think they weren't able actually be at both because Nuremberg is like right after it so they got their biggest UK distributor to represent them.

http://textsfrommh.tumblr.com/post/137905122279/uk-toy-fair-2016
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SubmarineHallucination

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Nothing is Astuter than a computer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2016, 03:24:36 PM »
As people said earlier, the MH reboot is not making me excited... I hope it's only an international thing too... The reboot look so bad...

As for MLP, since last year had Fashion Style Coco Pommel, I am looking forward to MLP stuff. I hope it won't be like the year Rainbow Rocks was out and it was all EQG junk! The US hasn't been getting too many brushables in and I want more! I want to see a fashion style Lyra or Trixie, because it's something that is likely to happen and it's something I would love to buy! Maybe I shouldn't say that... or they won't make it! XD
Everybody needs a friend!
ISO Sweet Stuff and Honeycomb!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2016, 03:50:26 PM »
As people said earlier, the MH reboot is not making me excited... I hope it's only an international thing too... The reboot look so bad...

As for MLP, since last year had Fashion Style Coco Pommel, I am looking forward to MLP stuff. I hope it won't be like the year Rainbow Rocks was out and it was all EQG junk! The US hasn't been getting too many brushables in and I want more! I want to see a fashion style Lyra or Trixie, because it's something that is likely to happen and it's something I would love to buy! Maybe I shouldn't say that... or they won't make it! XD
My friend is keeping tabs on the MH stuff because of being an active collector of the dolls.. so far what has been leaked from one blogs at the last minute is not rebooted sculpts of the dolls.. So all we can do really is to wait and see because all the information out there is getting jumbled up (at least in my mind).

If boys DO happen to get boys, this would be the year to do so Hasbro.. G1 didn't get adult boys till about year 5 and 6... G2 at about year 3 I think (though Clever Clover just looked like one of the girls), and G3 (never)... You have the means and tools, and also more importantly... CUSTOMERS that this is doable!
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »
Corral for ponies
Toy Box for things non ponies
Dollhouse for dolls

For no confusion please keep this topic on ponies :) If you want general discussion about dolls - head to the MHArena or the Dollhouse. If you want other toy discussion start a topic in the Toy Box. We dont want cross threads. :)

Personally I pretty much expect to see everything we have seen with perhaps the odd addition to the lines/styles we have seen. I dont expect to see much that we havent already been hit with...with the exeption of perhaps the TRU exclusive line.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2016, 04:00:56 PM »
Fingers crossed that the TRU exclusive 7 pack is all Stallions this year! (Dreaming, does hasbro even realize how well those would sell, especially for custom purposes people would buy up several sets)

Big Mac, Thunderlane, Soarin, Dr. Whooves, Flash Sentry, Braeburn, King Sombra, etc are some ideas.

Amazing customs by hannaliten on deviant art.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 04:03:09 PM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2016, 04:10:00 PM »
If boys DO happen to get boys, this would be the year to do so Hasbro.. G1 didn't get adult boys till about year 5 and 6... G2 at about year 3 I think (though Clever Clover just looked like one of the girls)

G2 had boys right from the off - Clever Clover was one of the first five G2s.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2016, 08:52:00 AM »
What about the "Spielwarenmesse Nürnberg Toy Fair 2016" this week?  Hasbro is there announcing transformers releases, maybe MLP too?  Anyone know?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2016, 09:07:39 AM »
I can't wait for the ToyFair leaks-

I think in the past the Nürnberg Toy Fair has had a few plushies, but we don't really see any of the new figures until NY ToyFair.

I THINK pony is still selling pretty well, hopefully we get some new fashion style ponies, and brushables, and I hope they keep the Funko ponies going too. I am concerned we haven't seen Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon yet, I've wanted those two more than any of them.  I hope they do another Hikari character as well!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2016, 11:25:37 AM »
I will say that I have a noticed a decrease in Brony aimed merchandise.  I was in Hot Topic recently and noticed a lot fewer pony items than there used to be.  Build a bear has drastically reduced their pony stock.  I don't think it's the end of G5 but I do think that those who were into it as a fad is starting to drop off.  There may not be as much merc as there was the past few years.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2016, 11:37:30 AM »
I will say that I have a noticed a decrease in Brony aimed merchandise.  I was in Hot Topic recently and noticed a lot fewer pony items than there used to be.  Build a bear has drastically reduced their pony stock.  I don't think it's the end of G5 but I do think that those who were into it as a fad is starting to drop off.  There may not be as much merc as there was the past few years.

Well as someone mentioned in another thread, it sounds like Hot Topic is dropping the MLP license.  That doesn't surprise me since they try to focus on NEW HOT TRENDY stuff, and MLP has been around for a while now.  Doesn't mean MLP will end, just means we will see it more at the Big Box stores than at trendy places.  Bronies are old news now, lol

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2016, 05:04:06 PM »
If boys DO happen to get boys, this would be the year to do so Hasbro.. G1 didn't get adult boys till about year 5 and 6... G2 at about year 3 I think (though Clever Clover just looked like one of the girls)

G2 had boys right from the off - Clever Clover was one of the first five G2s.
Oops I miss read names in the wiki XD

Fingers crossed that the TRU exclusive 7 pack is all Stallions this year! (Dreaming, does hasbro even realize how well those would sell, especially for custom purposes people would buy up several sets)

Big Mac, Thunderlane, Soarin, Dr. Whooves, Flash Sentry, Braeburn, King Sombra, etc are some ideas.

Amazing customs by hannaliten on deviant art.
If they do a TRU exclusive of boys (if boys are reveled) then I would hope they have a sale of some sort for online buys :(

Which reminds me, I hope they have some paint your own coming out this year. You know kind of like the stone ones they had sometime last year or the year before!
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2016, 07:05:03 PM »
Well, if people just flood fansites with stallion fanart and stuff, I bet we might get a couple toys.... that's how Equestria Girls came about; all the anthro pony art.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2016, 11:12:52 AM »
Well, if people just flood fansites with stallion fanart and stuff, I bet we might get a couple toys.... that's how Equestria Girls came about; all the anthro pony art.

While the anthro art helped, lbh it was Monster High that pushed Hasbro to make EG.

Well 2 weeks til the big Toy Fair in NY.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2016, 11:44:14 AM »
Two weeks... counting down the days! So pumped.

For Sale Wants

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2016, 01:59:09 PM »
Obscured EQG image from the German toy fair:
Spoiler