collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New MLP lines 2016 (Yay stock pics!)  (Read 41284 times)

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
Re: Toy Fair 2016 is coming!
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2016, 07:48:11 AM »
Who's this?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fairly certain it's Sapphire Shores :)

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2016, 08:07:31 AM »
My thoughts after looking through the gallery.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2016, 08:13:34 AM »
This is going to be a bad year for my wallet! Haven't been this excited in a long time:)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2016, 08:20:04 AM »
I'm so happy they displayed all the pearly ponies! I'll definitely get Pretzel, Meadow Flower, Sea Swirl, Saphire Joy as well as Coloratura (and with Pursey Pink that's 6 brushables to look forward to this year!)

I'm still not completely sure if I want to start collecting the GoH line but Celestia looks a lot better than in the promo pic before. I was really put off by her face in that first pic but it really doesn't look that bad. She's pretty awesome. SA looks very cool, and Chryssi looks nice too... Just where would I put them if I start collecting these?!

The Nightmare Night mini figures, I'm not positive if I want any of them right now. I've been thinking of giving up or being much more selective about collecting mini figures recently because I have so so many now and no display space anymore. I don't really want costumed characters. I'm not feeling any of the blind bag "chase" figure are definite must haves at the moment. If Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo's costumes are removable I'll get them and Luna and the bat winged pony are kinda neat.

That about rounds up what's interesting to me from the Hasbro pony display. Much more exciting than last year, it's almost too bad I've gotten increasingly more and more picky about what I collect the past couple years.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2016, 08:33:52 AM »
Wow those pearly ponies I remember that Pretzel pony now! I think I'm going to need all the pearly ponies espeically Pretzel, Seaswirl, and Sapphire Joy! They finally are doing a really good job releasing new characters now if we can only get them to reuse the Shining Armor mold! So pumped about some of the minis, and the GOH line, those FS are awesome too! Hasbro went all out this year, set up looks amazing!

For Sale Wants

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2016, 09:15:15 AM »
So has TRU discontinued its exclusive line?

I think store exclusive ponies sometimes aren't displayed at these.  I think they're more likely to show up when Hasbro doesn't have many new ponies in a year and wants to "bulk up" their display.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2016, 09:25:57 AM »
So many new brushables.. <3 Even though I don't want any of them (not a fan of pearly things) I'm just happy to see new chars for once.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but ASMZine has their photos up:
http://toyfair16.asmzine.com/gallery/hasbro/my-little-pony/

Anyone know who the single blind bags at the front are? I recognize Big Mac (what's with his eyes? o_O he looks like he has giant dark circles under them, haha), Golden Harvest, Cherry Berry, Lyra (I think that's her dressed as a mummy), I think the purple pegasus is Lily Blossom but it's hard to tell from this angle, and is it just me or are there two Berryshines?

What's up with Sprinkle Medley's eyes? owo

I love the Lyra and Bon Bon dolls <3 I definitely need them both. Basic Gloriosa looks nice, although I'm not sure if I'd get her or not (I'd need to see better photos). Is it just me, or is her outfit entirely plastic? That's kinda lame if it is.

Photo Finish's outfit looks great, and I'm SO glad they gave her proper glasses instead of printing them on!!! And I think I'm definitely going to have to break my 'no fashion styles' rule for Sapphire <3 I loove her. Love how they did her eyes, too.

I'm so excited for so many of these ^__^

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2016, 10:41:24 AM »
Anyone know who the single blind bags at the front are? I recognize Big Mac (what's with his eyes? o_O he looks like he has giant dark circles under them, haha), Golden Harvest, Cherry Berry, Lyra (I think that's her dressed as a mummy), I think the purple pegasus is Lily Blossom but it's hard to tell from this angle, and is it just me or are there two Berryshines?

Big Mac's eyeshadow comes because he's dressed as the grim reaper or something. The pegasus you're thinking is Lily Blossom is "Cloud Kicker," albeit without her witch's hat--she's never had a toy before, so this should be interesting.

Here's the all-white pony. (And note that just like Raven and Cloud Kicker, Golden Harvest has also had her costume reduced (no devil horns) to avoid MORAL PANICS!!! in the toy store.) The other one is definitely Berryshine, but the ghost's identity has never been very clear.

The front-facing pegasus on the left is Sassaflash in a very nice costume.

Sprinkle Medley's eyes (and winglessness) look like they're in reference to this specific screencap.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2016, 10:43:48 AM »

This is the Nightmare Night set, so that is part of his costume from the Luna Eclipsed Episode
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2016, 01:06:31 PM »

Big Mac's eyeshadow comes because he's dressed as the grim reaper or something. The pegasus you're thinking is Lily Blossom is "Cloud Kicker," albeit without her witch's hat--she's never had a toy before, so this should be interesting.

Here's the all-white pony. (And note that just like Raven and Cloud Kicker, Golden Harvest has also had her costume reduced (no devil horns) to avoid MORAL PANICS!!! in the toy store.) The other one is definitely Berryshine, but the ghost's identity has never been very clear.

The front-facing pegasus on the left is Sassaflash in a very nice costume.

Sprinkle Medley's eyes (and winglessness) look like they're in reference to this specific screencap.

Ooh, thanks! :D I don't keep up with the show so a lot of the refs to it are lost on me, haha. (and whoops - I always get Cloud Kicker and Lily Blossom mixed up, they're so similar)

I can't believe I didn't notice that Sprinkle Medley was missing her wings x_o;

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2016, 02:27:53 PM »
*excited flailing*

LOOK AT ALL THE NEW CHARACTERS!!!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2016, 02:47:42 PM »
Wow what do you all think of that big Rainbow Dash with the Style Wild Yarny Strand Hair "Panels"????

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2016, 02:59:41 PM »
Wow what do you all think of that big Rainbow Dash with the Style Wild Yarny Strand Hair "Panels"????

Yeah, don't know what to think about that.  All I can make out on the box is "design a pony."  And then "100" something.  So maybe they took their ideas for the color-a-pony and pop ponies and combined them?

If it is something were you can actually design your own pony, I might be interested.  IMHO, the problem with the previous design a ponies and the pop ponies was that you couldn't actually make up your own pony.  You could only customize a given character already chosen by Hasbro.

Offline Portobella

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Is it about my cube?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2016, 03:32:03 PM »
Yay for a bunch of new characters! The pearlised brushables are gorgeous, and it's great to see fashion styles of non mane 6 characters. Gosh, and the Nightmare Night collection... I passed on the sweet apple acres stuff, but these are quite original. Twilight in her Starswirl costume is a must for me... too cute  :)  Cannot wait for the Guardians stuff too. I am completely out of display space in my house, but wow, this merch is some of the best I've ever seen.

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2016, 05:35:06 PM »
I feel like i'm goint to start collecting fashion styles now, gosh they take up so much room but at this point there are so many I want

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal