collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New McD ponies in February  (Read 18099 times)

Offline Heart891011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New McD ponies in February
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2016, 12:26:22 PM »
I now have the first 5. Still looking for coco, rarity, and starlight.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:17:50 AM by Heart891011 »

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2016, 12:08:25 PM »
Lol I got the Rainbow Power Rarity and Luna in North Dakota traveling today XD they didn't have this year's at all for some reason, but I was thrilled to get these two anyway : D
(Now I've gotten ponies in both Dakota's XD)
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2016, 12:31:25 PM »
Lol, further proof that Applejack is just a figment of all our imaginations  :lmao:

Noooooooo!  :yikes:
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2016, 01:34:06 PM »
I finally found the last two I needed to complete this year's collection!! :frolic:
Then I found two AJ's @ Goodwill one from a previous McDs promotion and another that looks like a vinyl figure, maybe? Still goes well with the rest of the McPonies. :P  It's a great mystery why they keep leaving out poor AJ, though. I know she might not be as popular as say, Pinkie Pie or Twilight but she does have many fans and I know they are continually disappointed when she's left out! :yikes:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2016, 02:07:05 PM »
Just got 5 and 6 today...all that's left is 2, 7, and 8.
For some reason 2 (RD) hasn't surfaced around here - some of the stores last week had 1/3/4, but no 2. Weird!
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2016, 02:30:34 PM »
I was gifted Twilight Sparkle this week (breaking my 'no alicorn Twilight Sparkle' rule, lol) so now I'm actively considering getting the whole set...  Especially since I don't have either Coco or Suri/Buttonbelle in my collection at all.
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2016, 03:54:23 PM »
As far as McPonies go, I personally think these are the most well made thus far! I'm very pleased and impressed with this set and the color changing tails definitely add to the awesomeness of this latest collection. :happy:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline BuckinghamAlice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Lost in a Curious Dream
    • View Profile
    • NovelHeart Pony Blog
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2016, 07:37:19 PM »
I have Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Buttonbelle.  SunnyDazeAhead, I agree the quality of these seems higher than previous sets!  I'm hoping to get the Rarity one if I have a chance.

Thank you to Bekuno and tailrustedtealeaf for the adoptables!
*~More NovelHeart/Pony Tumblr/Instagram~*

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2016, 07:25:49 PM »
I got 2 Button Belle yesterday. It seems like every time I go into McDonald's for this set, the same guy waits on me. He must be getting used to me because he didn't even have to go look when I asked what ponies they had. He just told me "the yellow on and the pink one". "The pink one" is a little too vague for MLP, but they were SUPER busy so I didn't press the issue. I told him I wanted one of each, but when the Happy Meals came I got two Fluttershy. I waited until there was no line and then went to ask about "the pink one". He went over to the toys and pulled out Button Belle. I asked him if there was a second one because I always collect two sets. He really had to dig, but he found one! I think the poor guy will be happy when this set is over and I stop bugging him. :P

sailorstitch

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 29, 2016, 07:47:07 AM »
As of this morning, I have Pinkie Pie, Starlight Glimmer, Rarity, Fluttershy (well, 3 of her haha), Button Belle, and Coco!  So I just need Rainbow Dash and Twilight.  I'm a bit worried about getting Rainbow Dash because she was one of the first ones...

Do you think there's a chance of tracking Rainbow Dash down still?  If I need to I'll just get one on eBay or whatever, but I'd rather find her at a McDonalds!  I'm not so worried about Twilight since she is one of the later ones in the set.

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 29, 2016, 01:09:50 PM »
Finally managed to find Starlight Glimmer today. The one I went to literally had the entire set of ponies. Now I can stop hunting for them... but I still go there on a weekly basis because I just can't say no to their Sweet Tea. xD

@HelloGoodbye: You should still be able to find Rainbow Dash. I think some McDs get repeat boxes during the month. Just keeping checking as many of them as possible, if you can.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Jorgito93

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 29, 2016, 01:12:16 PM »
They still aren't announced in France.Also here we only have 4 ponies per set so i hope the new characters will make the cut.

mothums

« Reply #132 on: February 29, 2016, 02:37:08 PM »
This is the first time I have ever gone to McDonald's and asked for just the happy meal toys, it was so strange XD
I managed to get Twilight, Fluttershy, Coco Pommel and Buttonbelle. I went ahead and got 2 of each except for Fluttershy in the hopes that someone in this thread would like to trade any one of those for Rarity or Starlight  :hope:
So would anyone like to trade? Has anyone even found Rarity and Starlight lol?

If not, happy hunting to you all anyways!

:heart:

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2016, 04:35:18 PM »

@HelloGoodbye: You should still be able to find Rainbow Dash. I think some McDs get repeat boxes during the month. Just keeping checking as many of them as possible, if you can.

Cool!!  Thanks!

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2016, 11:18:41 PM »
Oh man, I forgot Starlight Glimmer! :P So that means I need THREE more! Here's who I have so far!

I got Coco and Twilight today! I tried to get a picture of their color-changing tails; it looks like Coco has the traditional "white to purple" color like the G1 Sunshine Ponies did!

Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal