collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New McD ponies in February  (Read 17982 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: New McD ponies in February
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2016, 09:47:04 PM »
I got Pinkie and Dashie today. My Dashie's eyes are screwed up too. Kenai went after work and got Starlight Glimmer!

sailorstitch

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2016, 06:01:08 AM »
I got Pinkie and Dashie today. My Dashie's eyes are screwed up too. Kenai went after work and got Starlight Glimmer!

sailorstitch
Screwed up how? like one eye looking back and one eye more forward?
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Heart891011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2016, 06:43:13 AM »
I got fluttershy yesterday and Pinkie Pie on Friday. Now I only need 5 more.

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2016, 09:13:23 AM »
Yesterday I went to three different McDs and the first one only had #5 and #6. The second only had #4. Third had #1, #2, #3. :silly:  So i ended up getting #1-#6 on my first day! Not too shabby if you ask me. I only need #7 (Rarity) and #8 Starlight Glimmer now! :happy:

The weird thing is that my #3 Fluttershy wasn't the new one it was the Rainbow Rocks one from 2014. :(  Fluttershy is one of my faves so I'll have to hunt down the new and improved version because all the rest were from 2016 and that was the only 'recycled' one. :yikes:

Another weird thing is the pricing in these different McDs!! One place charged $1.79 +tax so $1.95 for ONE Mc Pony! :drunk:  That's a LOT if you ask me. Considering a cheeseburger happy meal is only $3.26 here you're better off getting an entire meal instead of spending $2 on just the toy.

HOWEVER!!! The McDs location closest to my apartment gives AMAZIIIIING deals on Happy Meal Toys for some strange reason even if you don't buy the full happy meal but have bought ANY KIND OF FOOD ITEM EVEN OFF THE DOLLAR MENU, they give you a happy meal toy for only .50 cents!!!!  :shocked:

So I got my #1, #2 and #3 toys for only $1.63 including tax! Let's do the math here--- I got THREE toys for LESS than the price of ONE at the other location. That's crazy!! But it made me so very happy last night LOL :lmao:  I don't know if anyone else's McDs does this but $2 for one toy as opposed to 3 toys for under $2 is a hella good deal. :whoa:

Hopefully, the last two I need show up soon! Since the location by my place is only on the first three I anticipate having to wait awhile unless they go through them really fast. :drunk:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:18:02 AM by SunnyDazeAhead »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2016, 02:04:41 PM »
I went to the one in town today and they only had two different ones so I got Fluttershy and Buttonbelle!

I guess I'm one of the first to ask for ponies because the guy was like "uhhh I gotta ask my manager hold on"  :lol:

Both of them together were $2.98
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline RavenWolf

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2016, 03:23:58 PM »
I've been on a break from collecting for awhile, so I didn't know about them until I pulled up to the drive thru for a quick lunch. Then had to go to three different McD's to get them all. The first one had 2, 3, and 4. The second one just had 5 and 6 and then the last one had 7, 8, and one 1 left.

(Then afterword's, the Goodwill that never has ponies had a few ponies, I think the ponies are trying to pull me back into actively collecting again. LOL)   :biggrin:

Boldly going where no pony has gone before...

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2016, 04:15:57 PM »
So far I have Pinkie Pie, Starlight Glimmer, and Rarity.  I also got a Rainbow Dash and a Fluttershy but they're Rainbow Rocks left overs...  I love the whole color changing tail thing plus all the ponies just look super cute this time around so I'm trying to get them all!  I commute by train every day so on days when I have extra time I'll swing by the train station McDonalds and get one.  So far, the one day I've had time so far to go to that one I got a Rainbow Rocks pony.  I'm hoping when I go back tomorrow they'll have the right ponies.  This is by far the most convenient McDonalds for me to go to, but if I get another Rainbow Rocks from there I think I'll give up on that location...

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2016, 05:45:54 PM »

sailorstitch

Yep, that's it.

autieluna

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2016, 05:55:59 PM »
I'm sorry if this was already stated, I haven't read through the whole thread yet— but I just wanted to make sure people know you can just go in and ask to buy the toys for about $2 each, you don't have to actually order them with meals.

Offline PJSparkles

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Here comes PJ Sparkles!
    • View Profile
    • (A) Tumblr :)
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2016, 06:22:14 PM »
i cant believe that there's only a week left in february and i only found out just now that mcdonalds has pony toys this month!!
I'll have to see if I can stop in and pick some up.

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2016, 06:25:17 PM »
Does anyone know what day the ponies will be at McDonald's until?  Since I want to get the full set I don't want to accidentally miss out by thinking I have more time to get them than I actually do!

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2016, 06:42:23 PM »

sailorstitch

Yep, that's it.
The eyes are supposed to be like that, though the execution on how they look is not that great. They should have had her looking forward but instead decided having her looking kind of to the back. It could have been worse though.. they could have both eyes looking backwards like they did with Luna in the normal toy line at some point XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Princess Lala

« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2016, 10:16:12 PM »
I'm going back out hunting on Tuesday! My life will be back on a normal schedule by then, I'm excited for new replenishment! Apparently one of mine has Coco according to a coworker who gets them for her 4 year old!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2016, 10:28:53 AM »
This morning got Rarity, Coco and Starlight!!!  Everypony I wanted!
 :frolic:

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2016, 12:27:16 PM »
Does anyone know what day the ponies will be at McDonald's until?  Since I want to get the full set I don't want to accidentally miss out by thinking I have more time to get them than I actually do!

Til March 14.

Does anyone have a picture of Buttonbelle/Suri Polomare's cut-out hat? I think mine got accidentally recycled :( So I'm hoping to recreate it based off ref pics!

|| Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal