collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RC on the Go Scootaloo  (Read 358 times)

Offline CarolSpain

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
RC on the Go Scootaloo
« on: January 04, 2016, 10:50:27 AM »
Does anyone have this set?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Image from My Little Wiki)

I have two scooters and a remote control but not the pony.

There is a heart on the scooter and I think that Scootaloo must fit there so I would like to see a picture of the hoof

Meanwhile it's used by a friend
If you have pics of MIB with text in Spanish, please, share with me!

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
Re: RC on the Go Scootaloo
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 03:30:05 PM »
That is I good question! Unfortunately I don't have the set nor that scootaloo. I'm not very fond of the scooter so I've actually passed on the set at flea markets a couple of times.  :P

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 01:27:44 AM »
Oh man, I think I have this ACTUAL set, MIB, and it sat in my sales for ages!! XD It's still there!

I got that set new in stores as well, and as I recall, she doesn't have a heart-shaped hole; she just has the same round hole all of the Core 7 ponies came with. The heart is small enough to fit in the hole. :)

I think they also released it with the G3.5 version of Scootaloo, as you pictured? I never bought that set though, I only saw it in promo photos, as I recall?
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline CarolSpain

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 10:11:46 AM »
Oh man, I think I have this ACTUAL set, MIB, and it sat in my sales for ages!! XD It's still there!

I got that set new in stores as well, and as I recall, she doesn't have a heart-shaped hole; she just has the same round hole all of the Core 7 ponies came with. The heart is small enough to fit in the hole. :)

Shame on me. I'm realizing how ignorant I am.
I thought the ponies had round hole because they lost their magnet.
Now I'm understanding that some ponies simply have a hole on a hoof instead of the magnet.
(I'm thinking to open a new post about the functionality of the magnet and the holes.)

I've just tried to fit it in another pony and it seems very forced but possible.

I think they also released it with the G3.5 version of Scootaloo, as you pictured? I never bought that set though, I only saw it in promo photos, as I recall?

You're right! There is a G3.5 version.

(Image from My Little Wiki)

Now I have to find out which generation my scooters belong to (Is this correctly writen???).
I think my G3.5 Scootaloo is not the owner. It's the same pose, but the symbol and the head are on the other side. I bought them separately.

If you have pics of MIB with text in Spanish, please, share with me!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 04:43:02 PM »
Now I have to find out which generation my scooters belong to (Is this correctly writen???).

Yeah, that looks perfect! :) That's how I would have said it!

Aww, I was hoping you had the same Scootaloo for the scooter set! Well, she looks good on there! :) I have no clue how to tell the scooters apart, TBH I'm wondering if they're the same scooter, just with a different pony added on! :O
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal