collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2016 Disney Swap: All shipped! Waiting on boxes!  (Read 39339 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups: Start shopping!
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2016, 01:57:23 PM »
I'm so sorry for the delay collection pictures! I ate some bad food at the mall and have been barfing since I got back xD I took some pictures, now I have to post them!

I got my partner something truley epic today and got unexpected  freebies relevant to this swap! Pleeeeease don't buy anything Disney or I will ride my magical rainbow unicorn over to your house and paddle your bottom with my Sailor Moon wand xD What I got you is amaaaaziiiing! Its so hard not to keep it for myself omg its so neat! I know you will love it! Now to do some online shopping!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2016, 02:07:58 PM »
I'm so sorry for the delay collection pictures! I ate some bad food at the mall and have been barfing since I got back xD I took some pictures, now I have to post them!

I got my partner something truley epic today and got unexpected  freebies relevant to this swap! Pleeeeease don't buy anything Disney or I will ride my magical rainbow unicorn over to your house and paddle your bottom with my Sailor Moon wand xD What I got you is amaaaaziiiing! Its so hard not to keep it for myself omg its so neat! I know you will love it! Now to do some online shopping!

Dang Lala! How are we supposed to compete with the most amazing thing ever? Lol. I wanna know what it is!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2016, 02:12:27 PM »

Well, good grief I am sorry you got so sick.  That happened to me when I ate one of those Cinnabon things at the mall.   Oh man did I get sick and I have no idea why.  That was years ago.  Get better soon.  I want to know....I want to know.....I am  not shopping for myself at all.

I found something else for my partner today, but when I went out looking for wrapping paper I hit a brick wall of nothingness. :huh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2016, 02:17:51 PM »
Sorry for being afk for the last couple of days! I started a new class (I haven't taken a class in about two years) this semester so I've been focusing on that. No worries, though, I'm here. ;) Answering some questions:

Partner is there anything you like off the Disney Store Japan website that the US online site or store doesn't carry? I think I'm too late to actually answer this, but I would LOVE absolutely anything from Disney Store Japan!

At this point, I have a few small extras/gifts for you. So you'll have more than one thing to open. But. I'm trying to decide whether to get you two big things that will take most the rest of the budget, OR I can buy you one of the big things and more smaller things. ??? I'm sure you guys know that I'm flexible and will be happy with anything! I leave those hard decisions to you, partner. ;)

I hope to do some shopping when I get out of work today. :D There's also something really, really cool that I found and want to get for my partner, but I am trying to see if I can get a good deal on it from Ebay or somewhere, since it would take up almost the whole budget.

Princess Lala

« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2016, 03:14:25 PM »

Dang Lala! How are we supposed to compete with the most amazing thing ever? Lol. I wanna know what it is!

You and my partner im shopping for would honestly probably have a hardcore 5 episode-long pokemon battle over it!!!! *teeeheeeee* :fox:  LOL WINNER TAKE ALL! X'D

Post Merge: January 14, 2016, 03:19:00 PM

Well, good grief I am sorry you got so sick.  That happened to me when I ate one of those Cinnabon things at the mall.   Oh man did I get sick and I have no idea why.  That was years ago.  Get better soon.  I want to know....I want to know.....I am  not shopping for myself at all.

I found something else for my partner today, but when I went out looking for wrapping paper I hit a brick wall of nothingness. :huh:

OMG Cinnabon. I get diabetes type 7 just looking at their food! :lmao: A lot of their stuff looks SO cute too! I had something from there, some thing in a waffle cone, and whenever I bit into it- it was just too sugary and sweet for me to finish. I got a migraine from the overload of sweetness and was like never again! The food I had this time was Surka Grill- its a japanese style food place. I asked for vegetable fried rice with fried mushrooms and I think it was cross contaminated with chicken. I still feel sooooo sick omg!  :X :toot:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 03:21:39 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2016, 04:37:44 PM »
Yea I can't eat sweet things really anymore. I have to be so careful.  Sadly, I have to admit that I ate the entire Cinnabun.  Its an embarrassing thing.  The funny thing is DH ate one too and he was just as sick as I was, but I am not certain he even finished his.  Gosh I wonder what was wrong with those things.  Talk about ruining a day. :X

Oh my goodness I love Japanese food.  My favorite is  Yakatori Rice Bowls and I am sure I didn't spell that right. Forgive me. :blush:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2016, 07:02:35 PM »

I'm also sorry you are sick Princess Lala but I'm sure your partner is going to love what you got them.

I'm hoping to do some more shopping for my partner this weekend.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »
Wow, so I did some shopping for my partner tonight and ended getting a whole bunch of stuff! Who'd have thought that Gamestop would be such a perfect place to buy a bunch of Disney merch? I even put some things back because I found so many different things! I also bought myself glow-in-the-dark Batman pajama bottoms. Score!

Offline Phynix

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+56)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I am the Gypsy Tigress
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phynixcaskey.org
« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2016, 09:39:18 PM »
sounds like everyone is having a great time. I am going this weekend to Disney store here in Winnipeg so I am hoping to find the last thing I need for my box, and then I can take photos and be ready to ship on the ship date.

And man I hope my things are just as epic as Lala's! You make me hope I am your partner as I want to know what is so epic lol. Who ever gets it better post asap so we can all find out the amazing most perfect item. Well back to work for me. I have to have a report done in 10 hrs and not even started. UGH!

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2016, 05:55:35 AM »
Question:  Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list?

I know I wouldn't mind this at all.  I have a feeling this might be how my box ends up. :lol:  I am having way too much fun shopping. :P

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2016, 05:58:43 AM »
Question:  Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list?

I'm totally good with Disney extras or with other things. I know what you mean about having trouble deciding what to get and having trouble stopping, though. :D There are so many awesome options out there. :D

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2016, 09:48:21 AM »
Is the shipping deadline the last day you can mail your box? I think Feb 15th is a postal holiday in the US.

New Question: Is there one brand of candy you like better than others?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:27 AM »
New Question: Is there one brand of candy you like better than others?

I love pretty much anything fruity gummy or sour gummy! Cant go wrong with any sweet chewy candy! Im not particular about brands, in fact if you are shopping for me in another country I recommend you try to find me something that is only available there or something I cant find here in America! Im all about trying new things!  :blush: Just no cinnamon please!

Im not picky! =)

For extra purposes: Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for?
I am actually looking for ponies that havnet made it over the the US or got skipped! If you *can* get ahold of one, I wouldnt mind any of these ponies being most of the $20 swap cost and maybe only one small cheap Disney item! Looking for Daisy Dreams FS, Fashion style Rainbow AJ, Starlight Glimmer brushable.

I am also looking for those tiny MLP g4 toys inside kinder eggs and the Rarity or Applejack metallic keychains!

What other things do you collect/are you interested in?
I collect Re-ment doll food! Or anythng that looks close to it! I use them for pony/toy photography!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:50:48 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2016, 11:21:39 AM »
Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list? Of course not! If it's something I want or would like, of course I would want it! ;)

Is there one brand of candy you like better than others? I specified what type of candy I like in my original post. :) Like Lala, I wouldn't mind trying new things! The only type of chocolate I know I don't like is Russel Stover (sp?). I'm not a fan of cheap chocolates. But I like Hershey's, Reece's, Cadbury, Lindt, etc.!

Post Merge: January 15, 2016, 11:37:15 AM

I have some questions I keep forgetting to ask!

For extra purposes: Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for?

What are your favorite ponies?

What other things do you collect/are you interested in?

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2016, 12:29:00 PM »
Gosh I have got so behind on the questions! Sorry partner I will try and catch up this evening!
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal