collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ringdoll RGM20/Xiu Head (Normal) – $100  (Read 187 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Ringdoll RGM20/Xiu Head (Normal) – $100
« on: January 01, 2016, 06:19:57 PM »
Ringdoll RGM20 (Xiu) (Normal) – $100

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Item: RGM20 (Xiu) Head
Brand/Maker: Ringdoll
Skintone/resin type: Normal
Made in 2015.

Description:
I am selling my blank RGM20 head in normal skin. It is brand new and had been in bubble wrap since I received it from Ringdoll a few months ago. He has no yellowing and no damage. It's a beautiful sculpt, but I received two heads with my order and decided to use the other head for my doll, so I am selling this one.  This head is the sculpt used for Xiu and I love his pleasant expression and gorgeous jawline.  And have you SEEN the Ringdoll type 3 body?!  It's super amazing lol.  The head alone is usually $119 through Ringdoll (http://www.ringdoll.com/goods.php?id=447), but I'm only asking $100.
:hearts: Free domestic shipping and 1/2 price international shipping for Arena friends! :hearts:

PM me if you're interested. :) I will accept a short layaway from buyers with good feedback if you are able to pay at least 50% of the total cost up front and then the rest within 30 days.  Any payments made will be non-refundable and if you are unable to make the second payment on time, PLEASE let me know immediately.  If the 30 days passes and I do not hear from you, then the item will be re-listed.

The head will be bubble-wrapped with a face protector and then shipped in a carefully padded cardboard box.  I will ship the item with insurance using the cheapest option available unless otherwise specified by the buyer.  I will package the head to the very best of my ability, but be aware that if you do not want insurance, then I will not accept responsibility for damages that may occur during shipping.

I live in a non-smoking household and I have three dogs, but one is a non-shedding poodle mix and none of them have been near this head at all (it has been packed in bubble wrap inside of a box at all times except for these photos).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:59:57 PM by ZennaBug »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal