collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sweetie Pups Collectors?  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Sweetie Pups Collectors?
« on: December 27, 2015, 07:56:08 PM »
I've decided to start collecting Sweetie Pups. I've been fascinated by them for years but I've only just started to actively collect them. The 'Ghost of the Doll' website has helped me compile a checklist, there's more than I knew about, but I don't know how much I should actually expect to pay for them. I'm hoping to collect as many MIB as I can, the rest loose. Can anyone help me out with prices for MIB and loose pups? I'm assuming the 2nd wave large pups will probably be fairly hard to track down.

Anyone able to help me out?  ^.^

Edit: Woops, could this be moved to The Toy Box maybe? Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 12:01:46 PM by Tulips »
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: Sweetie Pups Collectors?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 02:42:44 PM »
They're so very cute. I've had a fakie Mom/baby for sale forever... I can't help on a PC as the only one I had was from childhood and she went to a friend. I'll keep a lookout if I ever see any when I go out thrifting...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 07:47:09 PM »
I came across a lot of them at Goodwill sbout a year ago, but didn't buy it.  I do have some floating around somewhere- will have to search for them.  I considered collecting them myself.  I collect the kitties and have the collie. I am considering the party versions of the pups :) if I discover any extras, I will let you know :)

I saw this post after I had just made a post about Sweetie Kitties- I thought that was weird- lol!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 06:03:44 PM »
I sort of collect them, but I only have about three or four of them. They're pretty prevalent on Ebay, though, and I've purchased one from a collector. I got one from my mom for my last birthday, too. She didn't know what it was, but she saw Hasbro on the foot and that was enough for her to know I would want it. ;)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 04:45:35 AM »
Oh yes, there are many of them on eBay. Unfortunately I love the look of them with pristine styled fur in their packaging, why do I do this to myself? :P
There are a handful of MIB pups on ebay at the moment but the seller is asking $150 each which is significantly higher than what I've paid for the ones I already own. That's why I was interested in a PC but it seems they're tricky to price.

Has anyone ever seen the Saint Bernard or Samoyed? I've only seen images of them from the box art on Ghost of the Doll, they must be extremely rare!

That's sweet of your mum Ringwraith. If only I could train my mother to seek out the word Hasbro lol ^.^

Thanks everyone for offering to keep your eyes peeled for pups for me.  :grouphug:
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 06:37:51 PM »
Oh yes, there are many of them on eBay. Unfortunately I love the look of them with pristine styled fur in their packaging, why do I do this to myself? :P
There are a handful of MIB pups on ebay at the moment but the seller is asking $150 each which is significantly higher than what I've paid for the ones I already own. That's why I was interested in a PC but it seems they're tricky to price.

I really can't believe the prices sellers are asking for toys anymore! I think I got all my Sweetie Kitties for about $5 each including MIB ones.  It's crazy! I look at the prices for MIB Moondreamers and can't believe it..... :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal