collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gumtree pick up help? JUMBO PONY!  (Read 628 times)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Gumtree pick up help? JUMBO PONY!
« on: December 20, 2015, 12:40:11 PM »
I once had a very nice Arena member arrange a local pick up for me from someone off eBay Australia and she then sent it on to me, after I paid her for her trouble of course. I was wondering if I could arrange the same thing for picking up something on Gumtree? I think it's like Craigslist in the States with classified ads describing what they have for sale. Well, in this case, a seller is GIVING AWAY a GIANT PONY PLUSH FOR FREE! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: It's probably already gone but it was only listed a few days ago and omigosh I've never wish I lived in Australia more than right now. *Flails*  It's for Sweetberry too which is the same giant I had several years ago that I raffled off in a contest here on the Arena. I really want a 1st Edition Minty but another Sweetberry would be nice. Just a shot in the dark if anyone is in the Sydney, South New Whales, West Hoxton area. If not, I'll just continue to stalk ebay Australia and hope a seller will ship internationally. :yikes: :yikes: Ya never know! That's how I got my Sweetie Belle Pyjama pal! :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Gumtree pick up help? JUMBO PONY!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 03:47:04 AM »
wow a free giant plush??! *grabby hands*  :dribble:

I'm sorry I'm in the wrong country so I cant help you but I'll give this a :bump: for you in case someone else can :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline StarFaerie

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 11:59:49 PM »
Sorry I'm 250km away. I'll be going near there next week if it can wait that long though.

Bit of a warning: Australia Post will not post the Giants stuffed. So they will need to be unstuffed to go overseas or go by courier.
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a woman in possession of disposable income, must be in want of a pony.

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 05:50:01 PM »
If you ever need someone in Aus, I live in Brisbane, QLD and would be happy to oblige :)
I finally found my grail! :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal