collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC and interest in Celestia prototype with blue hair  (Read 816 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
PC and interest in Celestia prototype with blue hair
« on: December 09, 2015, 05:46:52 AM »
Somehow I ended up with two.  Can I get a PC for the Celestia prototype with bright blue hair?  I think she goes for around $80 - 100, but I wanted to check.  Please PM me if interested.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: PC and interest in Celestia prototype with blue hair
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:48:46 AM »
Hmmm... do you mean this one, whom the seller has been failing to sell for $110 for a while? Or a brighter shade of blue?

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 01:25:57 AM »
Yes, that's the one.  I guess she's not selling at $100 anymore.  I'm sure I paid at least $80 for her; is that still fair?
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 10:53:50 AM »
I dunno; with this sort of stuff I think the market is small enough that there's no good way of predicting whether a potential buyer will even see the listing. That other seller insists on bundling the Fluttershy with her, though, which for all I know may be hurting their chances since that's a surprisingly hard Fluttershy to get rid of.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 11:43:37 AM »
Aren't those still floating around Taobao? I recall seeing that early this year scrolling through soooo many pages, I don't think it was too expensive when I saw it! I was like reaaly deep and lost in taobao though when I saw it xD She is so beautiful! She looks great in sapphire blue! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal