collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted: ponies for rehair (will trade rehair services or purchase)  (Read 320 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
I'm looking for ponies to use for rehairing. I don't mind ones with some body flaws, but I don't want anyone that is missing body parts. I prefer to buy in groups for shipping saving and I'm not looking for ones to buy that are expensive per pony. I will also trade rehairing services for ponies. I tehair in Dollyhair nylon, but I also rehair in mohair. I buy mohair and clean and dye it myself. I think it looks awesome on ponies and is a good medium between regular hair and almost a powder puff. I can also add beads and do the floss hair wraps on them. Please keep in mind though mohair is expensive and so are the materials to dye it and time consuming so my judgment on price is more Han Dollyhair hanks. I'm fine outright purchasing though.

I'm only looking for G1 ponies
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: ponies for rehair (will trade rehair services or purchase)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 09:19:10 AM »
Hi I have several g1 ponies that need hair. If you would rehair the two I would like to keep then you can keep the rest. I'm not sure about pricing on any yet. I'm wanting the cotton candy and firefly. I think they are both Argentina versions. That would leave four that need hair and one who needs her cutie mark restored. Let me know what you think.
I'm sorry I can't seem to attach the picture. It is on my hi post in introduction.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal