collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Matchbox carousel horses  (Read 804 times)

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
Matchbox carousel horses
« on: November 15, 2015, 04:56:35 PM »
I am just starting to collect these again. I used to have quiet a few when I was growing up but they suffered the same fate as most of my toys and were sold.

In the last few years or so I have Being trying to get back in to them having just recently bought a stand for them as well a couple of loose ones from eBay and I found some I got in a swap a while back. But was wondering if anyone had some more information on them or just collected them.

It would nice to see some other collections of them and to know where to buy them from as eBay seems not to have many affordable ones floating around

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Matchbox carousel horses
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 01:41:53 AM »
Sparkleset80 has a very nice collection of them.  I think I've got about all of them now too, except for the swan chariot.

I have a whole bunch of extras that I've been meaning to sell, plus carousel, plus stand for 5 horses, all in a big lot, for $350.  I think shipping to the UK would be prohibitively expensive, but feel free to let me know if you're interested.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 11:17:21 AM »
Sparkleset80 has a very nice collection of them.  I think I've got about all of them now too, except for the swan chariot.

I have a whole bunch of extras that I've been meaning to sell, plus carousel, plus stand for 5 horses, all in a big lot, for $350.  I think shipping to the UK would be prohibitively expensive, but feel free to let me know if you're interested.

Sadly I. Think the shipping for everything would be to expensive to the uk and with Christmas I am on a budget. But singles I am interested in if you ever end up with some

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 12:34:04 AM »
Ummm . . . oh yeah!  I almost forgot!  I just upgraded my gift set of Dawn Light, Morning Glow, and Moonlight.  They're very hard to find, so I wasn't going to include them with the big lot anyway.  It's this set:

https://www.facebook.com/MatchboxCarouselCollection19891990/photos/pb.243419265769506.-2207520000.1447748519./251266874984745/?type=3&theater

The gift set figures are some of the hardest to find.  There was one more set of 3 that included Starr, Harmony, and the swan chariot.  These guys:

https://www.facebook.com/MatchboxCarouselCollection19891990/photos/pb.243419265769506.-2207520000.1447748518./262103120567787/?type=3&theater

The extras I have of Dawn Light, Morning Glow, and Moonlight are in good condition, but I upgraded them because their poles are dull and their name plates are off-white.  I paid $17 each for them, plus shipping from Australia, which is also expensive.  But I'll sell them for $45 + shipping.  (My upgrades aren't perfect either; they have some fairly big chips to the gold paint on their poles.)  Can get you a photo if you want.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 11:13:59 AM »
Ironically I have just bought twiglight posing as moonlight haha but I knew before I bought the name plate is wrong (she was cheap).

But I do want to make sure I deffinetly do not have any of them we are moving at the moment and the middle one looks furmiliar but I will get back to you on them if that's ok. If you get another buyer before then though let them go though don't loose out on a sale not sure when I will get to the box they are in

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 11:54:27 PM »
Yeah, I'm getting ready to move too.  It's a pain in the tail, isn't it?  So selling isn't a priority for me right now anyway.  Feel free to let me know after you get settled.  :)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 02:31:03 PM »
I had one of these. I think it was Misty Meadow. I tried to find her just a few minutes ago but couldn't.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 05:14:20 AM »
I've seen those. They're stunning and I love carousel animals. Wish I had some.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal