collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 Ponies seeking new homes inc Windy Wings, European release etc SEE INSIDE  (Read 757 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
So my room at home is a little cluttered with some of these critters hoping to find a new home for Christmas.

The big issue is that right now I'm 3 hours away, in London, BUT next weekend I will be home and a week tomorrow I will be able to post ponies out. Basically, payment for the ponies will need to be received BY MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 22nd NOVEMBER 2015 UK TIMEunless the buyer is happy to wait until mid December and risk the Christmas post (UK people might be ok with that, and Europe might be ok, I wouldn't recommend it for people living in the US and beyond since international post at XMAS can be a bit mad).

This is a rare chance for those poor critters to get out of my room and go somewhere they might actually be loved, so I am posting the link in the hope that someone might be interested.

Reasonable offers will be considered especially on multiple purchases.

Highlights include a very pretty Cool Breeze and Whirly.

My sale page is.
http://www.etherella.com/scrapbook2/tradelist_gen1.htm

I have some other ponies not pictured here but as I am not with them at the moment, I can only deal with the ones posted on the website (as they have been photographed properly and described).

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"Come adopt us please?"

Also for some reason one image of Frilly Flower isn't linked on the page, so I'll post it here:
Spoiler

Please note that:

I ship from the UK, but will ship anywhere.
I accept £, $ and Euros but paypal ONLY. Postage in the UK will include tracking, expensive international items will also require tracking.
Last posting date is likely to be inflexibly the 23rd November. I don't intend to bring ponies back to London with me to post them there, so the deadline for payments is 22st November.

Edit to add: I can't edit my page from this PC so I'll put an on hold list here :)

ON HOLD
Surfdancer
Water Lily
Napper
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:31:53 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline DappledHazel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
All look very nice. Hope all will be given new homes.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal