collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gold Coast Australia Collection - Pickup Only. 100+ items (clothing, ponies)  (Read 485 times)

Offline Wonderfalls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Hi there, I have decided to sell my G3 and G4 collection and accessories. Local pickup only (Gold Coast, Australia region). No postage option is available, sorry.

This is a great way to get a heap of stuff without having to worry about postage or buying things in various lots. Ponies are in great condition. I am an adult collector, so there were no kids touching these items. Some of these items are had to find, and some are truly lovely (such as the Crystal Princess-era stuff). It is hard to part with this stuff, so I might reconsider selling it if it doesn't sell soon enough. Some items are over ten years old.

I am charging $300AUD for

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

+ Rainbow Power Cherilee G4
+ Wild Rainbow Cutie Mark Crusader Scootaloo (with zebra hair)
+ Wild Rainbow Cutie Mark Crusader Sweetiebelle (with cow hair)
+ Precious Gem (“Fancy Hair” Pony G4. She is actually SLH, but the curly hair makes it look shorter)
+ Tropical Surprise G4 25th Anniversary Favorite Friends
+ Lovey Dovey (Detinseled by me)
+ Bathtub from Lovey Dovey set
+ Ploomette G4
+ Rainbow Dash’s Dressing Room (does not include Rainbow Dash, but has everything else, such as the fashions it came with)
+ Approx 60 pieces of fashion and fashion accessories (shoes, clothes, including the special Disney Build-A-Pony pieces and items from sets, such as Wysteria's wedding stuff)
+ Over 100 pieces of general accessories (including the zip locked bags of stuff in the photos), like food etc

Disclaimer

+ The crystal Build-A-Pony earrings: they are both left sided, so I took a knife and cut one of them to make it "fit" a right ear. It is a little jagged because of that.
+ Wysteria's skirt elastic has come undone. You might have to replace it or just use it without elastic
+ The back of the tiny fridge is a bit sticky. As you know, some plastic toys get sticky. You might have to wash it or treat it.
Some of the vinyl shoes are a bit sticky due to the fact that they are… well, vinyl. And over ten years old in some cases.
+ I have a sticky Dewdrop Dazzle which I bagged separately. She’s a bit baity since she’s sticky, but I’ll toss her in anyway. Maybe you can clean her or customize her.
+ All the ponies seen here are in great condition. I do not submerge my ponies in water, for it means water could get trapped inside their bodies. Hate that. When I occasionally wash their hair, I make sure to never let water get close to their bodies.
+ I never buy second hand ponies, and all the ponies were deboxed by me. The accessories and fashions, however, were bought second hand mainly.
+ I bought and deboxed the Dressing Room myself.
+ Everything was kept in a box in my cupboard, so nothing was exposed to sunlight that could fade them
+ The two cloud pillows are not MLP, but handsewn by someone else
+ Lovey Dovey was detinseled by me :-)
+ G4’s are in the state that you’d expect from G4s. They were never as well made as G3s, as any collector will tell you.
+ I recurled Precious Gem’s tail. Her hair is a bit messy due to the afro.

By buying this lot, you acknowledge all these items in the disclaimer. Additionally, I do not sell individual items. PICKUP only.

All in all, this is 300AUD. That in itself should be exciting--the fact that it's not US dollars, given the horrible conversion rate for US -> AUD.

Best wishes

Offline Wonderfalls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
The items are still available :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal