collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private Halloween Swap with Ladybastilla!  (Read 810 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Private Halloween Swap with Ladybastilla!
« on: October 28, 2015, 08:12:31 PM »
Ladybastilla and I did a fun little Halloween swap! We decided to go with a Disney theme :).

Here's the box when I opened it up! I love the orange and black theme. The sparkly tape is super cute, too!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And the card!! Inside of the card was a gift for me, and a gift for my fiance! How sweet! We open these later on. I love that the card is Minnie and Daisy! And it sings when you open it!!

Here are all the awesome stickers I received!! I love them all!! I have never seen the Toy Story or Inside Out ones, so those are especially awesome! And I love disney, so of course the mickey heads and the mickey and minnie stickers are well received!!

Look at all these candies!!! I have never tried the Kinder Bueno before, but they are delicious!! One of my new favorites, for sure!! I love kitkats and the other Kinder bars are delicious, too!

Giant bag of skittles!! WOO!! And OMG...I love mint aero so much and have never had these before!! They're little bubbles of mint aero! Theyre delicious!! Nom nom nom.

And here we have some tasty coffee, pepperidge farm cookies, and coffee crisps!! These cookies are some of my favorites! And I love coffee crisp. I can never find it here in the US, so I'm super excited to get them in this box! And of course, I love coffee :)

Next is this super cool box!! It's one of the Cubeez from the Hallmark store. I love Ursula, and I love this box!! I especially like how her tentacles go up the sides! And it was filled with Reeses!! YUM!

And then I opened these super cute little plushies!! They're from the Itty Bitty collection at the Hallmark store. I love them! Mickey and minnie are some of my favorites!

Remember that small gift in the card? Mine was a beautiful Pocahontas pin!!

And then of course there are the items marked for my fiance! Ladybastilla was so nice to include something for her! An AWESOME Lion King pin and peanut M&Ms! She says thank you so much!!

Thank you so much for swapping with me, Ladybastilla! I really enjoyed it!

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: Private Halloween Swap with Ladybastilla!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 09:03:13 PM »
I'm glad that you liked everything. :) I had a lot of fun putting that box together. It was hard deciding which goodies to send you and I was scared I wouldn't get everything I wanted to in there. :lol: I wasn't sure if you had that pin or not, but I thought that would be a nice addition. I knew you were interested in the Ursula tin, and the fact that you've started collecting Mickey and Minnie (or at least aren't as far along with them as you are with Pocahontas or Aristocats) made the Itty Bittys and stickers seem a good fit.

I'm glad the Toy Story and Inside Out stickers are new to you--I grabbed a set of the Inside Out ones for myself, too. :lol: And the candy...? Yeah, I *love* Halloween candy and there were so many unique things that I could send you. I had a hard time deciding what to actually get.

Tim Hortons is a lot bigger now than when it started, but traditionally the way most people drink it is as a "double double" with two cream and two sugar. Use or ignore that as you wish, since sweetness preference in coffee totally depends on the individual. But when my bf visited here for the first time and my parents were saying that he was so confused, so I figured it might be fun to tell you. :)

It was Mom who found the mint Aero balls. She knew from my list that you liked mint aero but figured you probably hadn't tried those yet / that there would be more of them.

Happen Halloween! :D

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 04:37:38 AM »
Very cool!

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 08:31:16 PM »
Too cute! Congrats!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 05:44:53 AM »
Loving all the disney goodies! The itty bittys are super cute!
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 08:52:29 AM »
That is an awesome package. Those Mickey stickers are adorable! Also, I like the chair or stool you have with the zebra print :)
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal