collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Drifter's Story part 1  (Read 383 times)

Sunny Smiles

• Trade Count: (0)
Drifter's Story part 1
« on: October 18, 2015, 04:23:34 PM »
Drifter sat down in the cold, gray, plastic chair, holding her little baby sister, Misty, in her hooves. She could only wait until her aunt got back with the doctor, who wanted to have a ''private conversation'' with her. Drifter looked down at her baby sister, who was asleep, smiling peacefully. Drifter sighed. She didn't know why she was here, and all she knew it has something to do with her mom. Then, little Drifter heard the sound of hoof steps from down the hall. From the corner, Drifter's beloved Aunt Orchid came with the doctor. ''How long do you have to keep her in there?'', said Aunt Orchid.'' At least six months, but if we need more time, we will give you a call.'' Aunt Orchid sighed. ''Thank you, doctor. It's just that I've always noticed something all my life, but I could never put my hoof on it''. The doctor nodded. ''This must be a lot to take in, but try to focus on other things at the moment''. Aunt Orchid nodded and walked over to the two fillies and said, "Ok kids, let's go.'' Drifter handed her little sister to her aunt. Aunt Orchid tucked aside her wavey, magenta and green hair and carefully held the small blue pegasus in her hooves. The three walked out to their cart and put small Drifter and gave little Misty to her for her to hold. Aunt Drifter walked to the front and put on the belt to the cart. Aunt Orchid was just about to take off when Drifter piped up from the back. ''Aunt Orchid'', she said in an almost serious voice,''what's wrong with mom?''

Want to hear more? Want to find out what happened to Drifter's mom? Just tell us you want a part 2 of Drifter's Story!

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Drifter's Story part 1
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 05:41:16 PM »
Sorry, we don't have fanfiction here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal