collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NPP- anyone having shipping issues with USPS out of Louisiana?  (Read 460 times)

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Hey guys! I have a NPR shipping question for you. I bought an item on the 9th from a reliable lady in a pokemon facebook group. She shipped it out the same day. It was estimated to arrive Tuesday the 13th. Tracking was stuck until Friday night when it finally updated to "delayed." It was a rather expensive item for me and I'm not sure what to do here. The seller said they would call Monday but I'm still kinda iffy about it. It will be a week late Tuesday.

Where should both I and the seller go from there?  It would be highly unfair for both of us-loss of expensive item, loss of a lot of money.  :huh:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 07:02:00 PM by brittney_rochelle »

Offline moevelvet

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: NPR- anyone having shipping issues with USPS out of Louisiana?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 04:45:24 PM »
It may still be on its way.  I've had quite a few things show up after they were supposed to.
Current profile pic from: http://kero444.deviantart.com/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Ember by Nence

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: NPP- anyone having shipping issues with USPS out of Louisiana?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 04:37:41 AM »
agreed ^^ I'd give it more time (although its hard on the nerves! :yikes: ) as sometimes the post is delayed and the tracking is slow to update. Your item will hopefully still arrive safely even if it is a bit after the expected date :awake:
 Sometimes items get sent to the wrong depot etc  too ,then there is a further delay while they get sent back to the main depot then onto the correct one  ( - I personally had that situation happen with an expensive doll I bought and only found out what had happened as I had the tracking number and I called to see what was going on) .
Can you call the courier and see if they have any info since you have the tracking number?  it's ok if the seller calls them too ;)  that's what I did and would personally advise you to do in the meantime since its almost a week late. Hope all goes well - please let us know :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal