collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Subtle Salutations  (Read 163 times)

sola-9_dreams

• Trade Count: (0)
Subtle Salutations
« on: October 18, 2015, 02:49:06 PM »

*waves* Why, hello http://mlparena.com/Smileys/default/fox.gif

I'll firstly mention that the mandatory introduction "circle" concept has always made me extremely nervous. But, I've put off this post for at least 6 months and it is seriously impeding my ability to participate more now, so, here it is!

I'm a G1 collector who, like many others, got rid of her collection at some point in her youth and soon regreted it.
I currently live in Ontario, Canada but hope that my itchy feet find me elsewhere next year.
It's hard being a collector who also doesn't like to stay put somewhere with their belongings! lol

I have managed to acquire quite a few G1s over the last 3 years, mostly through lots  luckily stumbled upon.
Somehow, I have not managed to re-acquire my childhood favorite in all of these though and I hope to get her checked off soon.  :)   ~ Curly Locks ~

I will have lots of g3s and quite a few of my G1 doubles, in varying states up for sale in a few months I hope!

I'd like to shout out a "Thank You!" in advance, to all those in the USA selling, who will ship ponies out of your own country.
Shipping limitations and fees through ebay are a seriously discouraging factor for us on this sode of the border, so the effort is really appreciated.

TTFN   ;)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Subtle Salutations
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 08:22:35 PM »
Welcome to the arena :) You have joined a great site and should not feel nervous!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 03:34:08 AM »
Oh, don't feel nervous (though I understand the feeling)! We are a friendly bunch, and always curious to meet new collectors. :lovey:

I have received most of my ponies from the US so I understand the gratitude for US sellers who sell to those abroad and love that you decided to thank them here, I don't think they get enough thank yous :D

I hope you enjoy it here!

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 06:16:25 AM »
Welcome! I'm glad you were able to post! The Arena is so much more fun when you can see everything.  :biggrin:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 01:18:45 PM »
Welcome to the MLP side of the Arena! Curly Locks is a great pony - so pretty! I hope you can track her down soon. Have fun on the boards.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 07:44:57 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! :wave:

There is so much more to explore once you get your intro post up :)  I hope you can acquire Ms Curly Locks soon too :lovey:

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2015, 08:52:06 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, sola-9_dreams!

We understand that intros are nerve wracking, but they are a necessity. We just want to learn a little about you is all. We're pretty friendly around here  :) I hope you can find Curly Locks, maybe someone on here will have her for sale. Best of luck with your own sales, enjoy the forums!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal